• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 2014 antelope

ricky708

Private
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2011
moorcroft wyo
Got my goat not a big one had 1 day to hunt and was trying to get one at long range.
Was hoping for 1000yds but of course the wind was gusting to 15mph so I decided
not to push it too much.
so...
300RSAUM built myself
Nikon monarch 5-20x
208gr amax

742 yards one shot he went about 20yds and down.

Attachments

• goat.jpg
    goat.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 16
I will be doing the one day goat hunt in the morning to blood my 300 win mag build. I'm going to try to video it at long range. My bottom quote link is a video of my build finished. Morcroft. U must know fonzi. Great shot in the wind. Do u have a close up of the wound? My 1st time with the 208:)

I will be doing the one day goat hunt in the morning to blood my 300 win mag build. I'm going to try to video it at long range. My bottom quote link is a video of my build finished. Morcroft. U must know fonzi. Great shot in the wind. Do u have a close up of the wound? My 1st time with the 208:)

no pic of wound sorry nothing special hole in hole out thru the ribs behind shoulders it did expand.