• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2014 Bushnell Brawl (3rd Annual) hosted by Rifles Only

Beamer Girl

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2004
Texas
www.riflesonly.com
The dates have been set! Febuary 21 and 22, 2014 Rifles Only will once again be hosting the Bushnell Brawl. Febuary 17-19 will be a competition train-up. February 20 in the afternoon we will be having a Bushnell Range Day as well as the shooters meeting. That afternoon you will be allowed to go out to the different ranges Rifles Only has to offer and play with Bushnell products.

We have yet to set a date to open registration but rest assure we will be announcing it once they have been set. You can also go back to our website Up and Coming
for more information as we update that.

Hope to see you next year if not sooner!!!

Sweet!! Feels like we were just there, but very ready for the next Brawl!

It's been a couple of years since I've been back, I can assure you it is worth every bit of your effort to make it. RO is a terrific place to shoot. Hell I might even clean off the cob webs from my gear and try and roll down there. Would love to see Lisa and Jacob again!!

Looking forward to making this. Could you give an idea of what would be a good time to arrive on Thursday? Need to start looking into flights.

Galaxy S3 on tapatalk

2014 Bushnell Brawl (3rd Annual) hosted by Rifles Only

I think it's time to compete in my first match ever and place last. Cheers!!!!! :D
Just do it.

The matches at Rifles Only are tough, and the targets are small, but there's no better place to start because everyone there will help you each step of the way the best they can.

And if its your first match, and you don't know anybody there, find me. We'll get you on my squad and I will shoot with you.

Last edited:
I was a spectator at the last one. And this will be my first one to compete in. It was fun just watching. It would be more to part take! Can't wait...

Registration date has not been set yet but will be very soon. Once we do that we will know what time the shooter's meeting is on Thursday. We will post it on the hide and our facebook page as well.

For people watching this thread...

Registration for the 2014 Bushnell Brawl will be November 13, 2013 at 10 am CST. Mark your calendars! We have a few new things that we will be announcing about this competition so stay tuned. We will post here as well as our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/riflesonly).
For other details you can check out the Brawl on our website at Up and Coming
Hope to see many of you here.

Galaxy S3 on tapatalk