• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2014 Nascar Season

Used to watch more when Mark Martin was racing every week. Still enjoy it though.

I enjoyed it, however the rookies seemed to cause all the crashes, glad Dale Jr. Won. I am also glad they ran the race on Sunday and didn't postpone for Monday.
Bring on Phoenix.

Did you guys notice the Thunderbirds flew over. Are there planes controlled like the USAF planes not being able to do fly over cause of cost?

Yeah, I'm glad the race didn't get postponed until today. Junior drove well, but I thought Kesolowski or Gordon were going to catch him. JJ also caught up pretty damn fast. I just wish Tony Stewart would start catching some breaks...

I agree, you know who got screwed was Kasey Kahne when he sped up to avoid a crash on pit road( forget who that driver was that was closing in on KK.) officials should look at that situation again.

The Lowes commercial with JJ was funny as hell.

I fell asleep during the rain delay and didn't get to see the finish until last night.

Am I the only one thinks the rest of the teams have a secret meeting before every race and draw lots to see whose turn it is to crash Danica Patrick out of the race? She must be approaching a NASCAR record for the most times to be taken out of races by other people's crashes.

M&Ms definitely got their money's worth of advertising in that race. First, Kyle Busch interrupts MW's pre-race pit-walk to give him a bag of peanut M&M's (along with the "melts in your mouth, not in your car" throw-away line). Then DW takes air time during the race to explain the "1 in 100" logo. Next you know, they'll have drivers doing stand-ups (or maybe "sit-downs") while the race is in progress.

Somehow I missed recording it on Sunday. Came home from work at about 2:00, sat down on the couch, grabbed the remote and went to my recordings. Nada. Insert major internal meltdown at not making SURE I had it programmed to record. (DANG YOU FOX SPORTS 1 !!!). Finally found the replay for Friday night, set it up to record. Couldn't go in to my email at all Sunday through Friday because I get those NASCAR.com email blasts (So-And-So Won! Get their gear NOW!)... Told everyone I know that I haven't seen the race, don't tell me anything. Finally got to watch it last night. Awesome race. I love the new rules package that NASCAR came up with. I think the cars and the racing are much more competitive with each other, as evidenced by the huge amounts of lead changes, and just how racy they were even deep in the pack - the three-wide seven-deep racing was incredible. I'm really looking forward to this year's season.

What can we say about Dale's win? That guy's car was "on" all day long. It was also nice to see pretty much all the regular Chase Top 10 folks up front late in the race, duking it out, scrambling to position themselves for the win.

I think the move of the race was Kyle racing down pit road backwards at apparently over 70 mph after the big wreck at the end "pulling a Mater" as my wife so eloquently put it, trying to finish as well as he could.

Off to Phoenix...

Can't wait to watch that one after I get home from the match up in Sac.

Well NASCAR wanted more "have at it boys". Keselowski obliged with a guarantee in the chase it was win or wreck. Why bother with points?