• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2014 Rayner's schedule Blue Rock, OH

mscott

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
Central Ohio
I know it's plenty early, but since it's available I though I'd post next year's schedule for Rayner's for those that like to plan ahead more than a week at a time. The dates for the Sniper Challenge matches are there as well as a couple of multigun matches for anyone interested. Last I knew there were 14 or 17 already signed up for the Spring Snipe match, so if you want in you might as well get on the list.

i'm a week to week kind of guy, but this is handy
NOW any of you guys that have not attend the sniper match you have no reason not to.
sign up NOW! cuz in 2 weeks when the fall match is over i would guess that the spring match will
fill to about 90% capacity.
i have shoot a few other matches and they all have been very nice but they don't have the lay of the land
to have as many stations. there will probably be any where between16-20 at rayners and you will be done
in one day long before dark, at distances to 1000+and the shots are no cake walk ,it is a challenge.
so call and get in on the fun!

Good to know, great place to shoot, I'll see everyone there at the long range match tomorrow actually

question for all of you, I have never been to rayners, was considering on coming out this upcoming year at some point to check it out. what exactly is involved in the long range matches? is it all steel? bench, prone? a good description would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

ALL steel, roughly 240-995 yards, three shots at each target, 36 rounds/match, and your option to shoot from bench or prone. Match does move reasonably quick. Try it - you will like it.

6 positions with 2 sets of targets at each position. Each set of targets are at different distances. Targets vary in size. Smaller the target, the higher the point value. You get 3 shots at each set of targets. For example, at 500 you have 4 targets to choose from from a large 12x15" target worth 5 points down to a 5" plate worth 20 points. You get 3 shots, so you can gamble all 3 shots on the smaller target or shoot a 5 - 10 - 15, your choice. Lot of great people to shoot with too.

Is there an online signup to get a slot, or do you have to snailmail in an application and fees? (Sorry if I missed it, but I looked at their facebook page AND website and couldn't find anything....).

Is there an online signup to get a slot, or do you have to snailmail in an application and fees? (Sorry if I missed it, but I looked at their facebook page AND website and couldn't find anything....).

The normal long range match's, just show up...
The sniper match u need to sign up for ASAP as soon as it is posted..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

thanks everyone for the descriptions of the long range days. I will for sure make it out this upcoming season for a few. been shooting at TVP for 2 years and I think its time to mix it up a bit.

thanks everyone for the descriptions of the long range days. I will for sure make it out this upcoming season for a few. been shooting at TVP for 2 years and I think its time to mix it up a bit.

I shoot both, come to Rayners, and give it a try, think you'll enjoy it there..both places are fun, just little different.