• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2017 Match Rifle

4RingShooter

Classified
Minuteman
Aug 20, 2013
Norcal
Wanted to throw up a post on my primary 2017 match rifle and the NRL Finale setup. Was used in both NRL and PRS matches along with local NCPPRC matches.

-6 Dasher: Lapua fire formed 6 dasher running the 110 JLKs ~2900. CCI 450s and Varget Powder.
-Rubicon Precision: Current barrel was chambered by Robert at Rubicon Precision. His work is flawless!
-Minox ZP5 5-25 MR4: Have had zero issues with this scope and the glass/reticle is amazing. I run it on a Badger Unimount.
-Bighorn TL3 Action: Zero issues all year, ran great in the rain, dirt, sand, etc. Feeds and ejects the dasher very well.
-Proof Barrel: 27" Proof 1:7.5 Twist, 4 groove Heavy Palma. Previous was Krieger 26" 1:7.5 twist 4 groove Sendero Contour.
Muzzle Brakes and More(mbm) 2 piece beast brake, favorite brake so far.
-XLR Element Chassis: I've been running an XLR since day one and they work well for me. Buttstock has been modified with a different recoil pad, wiebad cheek pad and bag rider. I also added the Henderson Precision Arca rail which I ran for the first time at the NRL finale and worked great.
-Timney Calvin Elite Trigger: So far I have not had any issues or had one go down, been running one since they first released. I am planning on trying the trigger tech diamond soon though.
-Arc Mags: These are hit and miss, I have two that run great and one that is OK. They feed the dasher better than any other mag I've tried so far with the bighorn. They don't work well with my 6.5x47 though.

20180125_075610_resized.jpg