• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

alsation

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2008
Seattle
Snipers Hide Cup 2017? Com'on Frank give us the dope. Dates location etc.

It was posted a month ago, on the other side...

The Sniper's Hide Team Challenge is in Colville WA June 9th

The Sniper's Hide Cup (individual) is at Rifles Only Nov 4th

We posted a bunch on this before the change back

Maybe a dumb question. Have never shot in anything remotely like this. I'm interested in the Colville, WA 'Team Challenge'. Can I enter and compete as an individual or need I be part of a team? Thanks.

Jim10801 tipically if you dont have a partner one will be assigned. In the registration for the KF match its discussed.
You can fing the registration for it and the hide cup on the inmottion targets website.

Maybe a dumb question. Have never shot in anything remotely like this. I'm interested in the Colville, WA 'Team Challenge'. Can I enter and compete as an individual or need I be part of a team? Thanks.

The range in Colville is absolutely beautiful! Its a "field Match" meaning you will only shoot prone maybe 1 or 2 stages the entire match and will need extremely long bipod legs and/or a tripod set up. As far as the team match... If you post up on here looking for a team mate im sure you will find one, but im pretty sure that you will need to register with a buddy at the time of registration.

PRS website shows 3-4, but based on previous matches down there, I'm sure they are going to cap the attendance.

PRS website shows 3-4, but based on previous matches down there, I'm sure they are going to cap the attendance.

Ya I shot the Bushnell Brawl, I think it was limited to 105 shooters.

Patiently waiting for the Hide Cup to go live to get a spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk