• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2018 SHTC run down

Sowastrong Industries

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2012
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Team cup, it was my first SHTC as well as my son, Trygve's. If you haven't had the chance to shoot up at Carl's place you really owe it to yourself to hit one of his matches. Frank was kind enough to take Tryg for the weekend as his partner and I got to shoot with a good friend on the same squad. I wasn't sure what to expect. Tryg has just over 1100 rounds of match shooting this year since we started doing this together so I was confident he'd shoot fine but wasn't sure what the squad dynamic would be like. We all had a blast, the format of the match really lent itself to a no pressure, no cut throat attitudes kind of shoot. I was impressed with Frank's ability to talk to Tryg, not like a kid but like an adult. They had great dialogue on the clock, working together as a team, helping with calling shots etc. Tryg finished a string once and got all sorts of excited yelling at Frank cause the wind had died off and he needed to get off his shots asap! hilarious...11 y/o yelling at Frank to hurry the fuck up! haha Frank, you're a good man, thank you for the great weekend, see you at the next one.