• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

2018 Vectronix Terrapin X for sale

Chandalar

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2009
North Pole Alaska
Got this late August last year; used only from truck window pod four times, otherwise remained in its Pelican case (as pictured). Case goes with, but not Kestrel, cord, batteries or loaded rounds. Everything that it came with is included and all pieces are in new condition. No glass has been touched.
Connects to Kestrel and App and the latter conveyed the warranty to lifetime. $1550,

Please contact me by phone or email as I am rarely on the hide, Thanks 907/328/9028 or [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_5023.JPG
    IMG_5023.JPG
    663.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5021.JPG
    IMG_5021.JPG
    426.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5022.JPG
    IMG_5022.JPG
    545.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Got this late August last year; used only from truck window pod four times, otherwise remained in its Pelican case (as pictured). Case goes with, but not Kestrel, cord, batteries or loaded rounds. Everything that it came with is included and all pieces are in new condition. No glass has been touched.
Connects to Kestrel and App and the latter conveyed the warranty to lifetime. $1550,

Please contact me by phone or email as I am rarely on the hide, Thanks 907/328/9028 or [email protected]
sold