• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2019 Guardian Long Range Match Registrations!

GuardianLongRange

Guardian Match Director
Minuteman
The 2019 match registrations are live!
A couple important notes.
  1. TAX: Every match is a tax-deductible donation to Bethany Christian Services.
  2. YOUTH: Every youth shooter (<18) will receive $100 in free raffle tickets.
  3. EARLY BIRD: Register before January 1st and get 30% off any Cole-Tac gear, and 30% off any BEST Targets order.
April 6-7 - NORTH CAROLINA - Frontline Defense USA
May 24-26 - GEORGIA - Arena Training Facility
June 14-15 - SOUTH DAKOTA - Hot Springs
July 20 - MICHIGAN - Marksmanship Training Center
August 17-18 - TENNESSEE - King B Ranch
September 28-29 - IRELAND - Midlands National Shooting Centre
December -ARIZONA - Big Sandy Range (Date TBD)

View attachment 6987567

I am registered for Ireland and Frontline. Guardian matches are fantastic. Hey Gary, we need super special, one of a kind T- shirts for the Ireland!
Bang

i'll be at the GA redemption match...hopefully no hurricanes this time.

Just got the COF for the NC match at Frontline. Looks like a lot of fun, and cool PDF sent to the shooters with the COF.

Anyone else going to be there?

I will see how my schedule works out. I have really liked the previous Guardian matches I have attended.

Arizona 2019 is now open for registration and the dates are March 28-29!!!

I'm Excited for the North Dakota Match! Signed up today. Plus..... I'm going to be hunting in Scotland the week before the Ireland shoot, I could easily loop these two together to shoot in Ireland! We'll see what the Wife-y says.

Reactions: Darkside-Six