• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2019 marksmanship schedule

Steelnecktie

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2013
Missouri
Just curious when you’re going to know dates for classes in Colorado? I have heard you mention few times in October, just wanted to catch it early so I can plan a trip. Will it be posted here or on Milehigh website?
Thanks

I'm also interested in this. I will be at at least one class this year. I'd like to do pr1 and 2 back to back if possisable!!!

Reactions: Mike4837
Cool, Can you let us know either here or in the training section once it gets finalized? I've got the wife's blessing and am determined to get it scheduled before the aliens bring the real wife back!!! :)

Reactions: Mike4837
It’s all good, I’m working on my 2019 family/work/hunts calendar trying to fit everything together. Next year I want to get one or two shooting courses in.

Man I just read the news about your Dad........................you take care of you and yours. That's Way more important, and we can wait.

Reactions: Quest1000
Here is what I have right now,

2019 Training Schedule

March 23rd& 24th2019

2 Day Class

Fundamentals and Wind Focus Class Price $750 per Student

April 26th, 27th, & 28th

3 Day Class, Price $1000 per student

Fundamental Basic Precision Rifle One

May 10th, 11th, & 12th

June 28th, 29th, & 30th, 2019

July 26th, 27th, & 28th,

August 16th, 17th, & 18th, 2019

September is TBD as I want to do an ELR Class here

October 4th, 5thand 6th,

Alaska is full, so there are no classes there,

I am in talks with Minnesota to have a class there and I have one scheduled in Tennesse at a private range, I am not sure if they are accepting outsiders

Then I have Canada, and maybe the Precision Rifle Expo stuff

Reactions: Quest1000
Is it wrong that I've hit refresh on the Mile High site like 200 times today??? Their counts are gonna be way off!

I just coordinated with them today, so give it times as they changed the website and name and are rebuilding the site as it completely changed for them in 2019

I will get an email out to Cory asap to make the site live as soon as possible

Just so you guys know, I've been calling all the folks that tried to get in last year before we post it up online. If you call me in the next 24hrs and are seriously interested ready to pay, let me know and Ill get you on the list. 303.255.9999. Ill be in in about an hr from now. 8am Mountain. Ill post the remaining slots online.

Reactions: M113A3
Alaska is full, so there are no classes there,

I am in talks with Minnesota to have a class there and I have one scheduled in Tennesse at a private range, I am not sure if they are accepting outsiders

Then I have Canada, and maybe the Precision Rifle Expo stuff

What part of Canada are you looking at? I was hoping for Michigan, but any chance you’ll be in Ontario?

Yeah bucket list for sure in 2020 since this year I hope to be able to swing a trip to Max Ord since I can drive there in a day.

Would you be ok with us trying to arrange a session for Michigan in 2020? The range is pretty close to our nicest spot - the northern coast of Lake Michigan is hard to beat.

Agreeed!!! I definitely want to get out to CO & mile high to take shooting classes.
However, coming here and doing a michigan class would be incredible!! Biased as a michigander but as said - Northern lake michigan coast summer time is very, very, very nice and adding a sniper hide/lowlight shooting class to it would be nearly unbeatable.

I hope Canada is not a private class.