• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 2019 NRA Election

Major Wader

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2013
Southern USA
Any suggestions for write-in candidates in the upcoming NRA Directors election?

There are a few incumbents that I don't care for.

Hi,

Sorry I forgot to provide contact information. You can even send them a text :)

You can contact the Presidential Executive Office’s. Calls are taken 24 hours a day.
8 800 200 23 16 Toll-free number throughout the Russian Federation.
2316 Toll-free number for sending text messages.
+7 495 606 36 02 Contact numbers of the Presidential Executive Office Information Service.
+7 495 625 35 81 Presidential Directorate for Correspondence with Citizens and Organisations.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: rsb and Dirty D
I dunno, but how about "James Woods" for a start? He's definitely pro 2nd A. At least that's what I understand until someone else proves me wrong.

Reactions: Yasherka
Don't know if he's on the ballot or a write-in, but there's a range owner here in NJ who's VERY pro-2nd amendment and very vocal who is looking to join the NRA BOD.

https://gunforhire.com/colandro-for-nra/

I know him from shooting at his range and listening to his podcast.

Agreed, but I remember hearing that "the NRA" was ok with banning them.

That is correct I'm sorry to say, they had a position statement on their website for quite some time indicating that the ban was warranted based upon societal conditions. Even so, it's still the only political game gun-owners have.

That is correct I'm sorry to say, they had a position statement on their website for quite some time indicating that the ban was warranted based upon societal conditions. Even so, it's still the only political game gun-owners have.

I'm a life member of the NRA. When GOA announced their suit, I sent them more money than I've sent the NRA over the past few years.

Reactions: rsb
Life member of Both NRA and GOA .
Recommend ditching the NRA and joining the GOA, GOA has some clout but could use the NRA membership #s for more political collateral.
FPC is another good org.

So I got one serious recommendation for a write-in candidate that wants to serve, and 3 serious names of people who are already associated with GOA and would not move across.

I am already a life member of the NRA and don't want to debate one organization over the other, just looking for recommendations for good candidates.

Reactions: wh20crazy
There is a guy affiliated with Rock Island Auctions that is running, I don't know much about it but you may want to look him up.

Any suggestions for write-in candidates in the upcoming NRA Directors election?

There are a few incumbents that I don't care for.
Sandra Froman, Allen West, Carol bambery Frampton,Herbert Landford. All good people.! All are incumbents. My opinion probably staring a dead horse in the ass voting for a write in. Contrary to popular belief there are good people on the board. Don't throw the babies out with the bath water

BTW I do have up close knowledge

Thank you.

The incumbents that you listed are not the ones that I believe to be a problem.

Regarding write-in candidates, Adam Kraut's write-in campaign last year got enough attention that he is on the ballot this year.

Great information, Lifetime member, never really followed who is who, appreciate this thread!

DRAIN THE SWAMP! NRA spineless bastards the republicans are is spineless as it gets Trump is the only person with a set of balls. I realize he was for the ban of bump fire stocks which some people are pissed about and I understand your anger, but to me they were about as useless as re usable toilet paper just throw a bunch of lead in the air and waist 90% of it lol. But I also think you have to be a little bit willing to work with each side. I’d rather lose something as stupid as a bump fire stock then my AR-15s now In my opinion we can say no more bans we gave enough. Did I like they fact that they banned them, no because to some extent it opens the door to more bans but let’s be real that door has been open for way longer than trumps presidency, and you can point that blame to the pussies in office at the NRA and the rest of the people that say they are for guns but have absolutely no spine in office.

Reactions: Zeroit
I don't pay the NRA to cave. Don't give an inch. I expect them to advance the line. They have failed the membership.

If anybody is a NRA voting member time is short! Do it do some research. The annual meeting is in Indianapolis the last weekend in April go to NRAAM.ORG attend preregistration they will send you your credentials and save you time in long lines to get in. Book a hotel soon. They usually have a nice gunshow. Go and meet some board members. Seminars . Vendors, like minded people etc. I think the NRA like any other organization has its fair share of problems tell me who has more lawsuits filed in defense of the 2nd who does more in work in legislation they also work with state gunrights organizations not against. So quit bitching about how bad they are turn in your membership if that is what you need to do by all means support some organization you think can do better or Maybe BOTH strength in numbers.

How about write in for Tim Macy, Larry and Erich Pratt?

Need city & state of residence for write-in votes. Larry Pratt is Springfield, VA. I have not found the city & state for Time Macy, nor Erich Pratt. Any assistance is appreciated.

Okay one more time! Apparently there's a little confusion about the NRA board of directors and how to get there! A write in has ice cubes chance in hell to get elected (could happen). By petition they have a better chance but they have to put the effort and work hard to garner enough support to get elected as did Lee Ermy (gunny) . The other way would be be nominated by the committee. As for throwing out the entire board all at once AIN'T gonna happen as they don't come up for reelection at the same time. It takes a high level of passion for someone to even think about running for the board (time effort and money) to get there and if they do Just so you know Just by being on the board is not a PAID position. So anyone who thinks all the board members are bad hasn't done their homework. If you are willing to throw people like gunny (RIP) out Maybe you should get to know someone like MAJ. Land ask him for advice (he worked with Carlos Hathcock Vietnam). Col. North just stepped up to the plate give him a fighting chance he Just might happen to have some leadership skills. All organizations have issues and will not make everyone happy. NRA has done more for 2nd amendment than any ever! I was trained with support from the NRA 50+ years ago. If you don't support the NRA support some organization that furthers the cause. That's my rant.