• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup 2019 snipershide team challenge???

Happy to help, see you there!

I've never shot one of these events but a good friend of mine and myself were planning on shooting it in the Tac division with our 223s.
Do the targets usually have hit indicators? Also is it self ROed or does the match provide them?

I've never shot one of these events but a good friend of mine and myself were planning on shooting it in the Tac division with our 223s.
Do the targets usually have hit indicators? Also is it self ROed or does the match provide them?
No hit indicators, but ROs with appropriate glass. The IMT steel rocks and rings like no other.

Reactions: JS624
No hit indicators, but ROs with appropriate glass. The IMT steel rocks and rings like no other.
Super cool!
Where will round count and other relevant match details get posted? Here or on the rtc FB page?

An official thread will follow at some point.

From past events:

~240 rounds rifle
~100 rounds pistol

Benny’s Colville Inn is the place to stay. There is also a Comfort Inn in town. Primitive camping available (email Carl at In Motion).

Spokane (GEG) is best for airport.

Match is Saturday and Sunday.

Field Style match. Carry everything all day. No returning to your vehicle.

Episode 63, 64, 65 of the Everyday Sniper Podcast May help with some questions.

Reactions: TACC and JS624
It is a team event, but not run like some others where you can realistically share gear other than maybe the pistol.

Bring two good shooting tripods

Reactions: TACC and JS624
What are the bullet weight/ velocity restrictions for tactical division? I was thinking about shooting my 223.

Reactions: TACC
What are the bullet weight/ velocity restrictions for tactical division? I was thinking about shooting my 223.
Also are there usually any weapon weight or attachment/ scope limitations?