• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2019 University Rifle Club Reading PA Precision/Tactical Schedule

M25BeastShooter

Private
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2010
Pennsylvania
Hey Guys Sorry for the late update for 2019 but here are the dates
For details check on the University Rifle Club website and the Mason Dixon Facebook

PRO/AM Get a partner and come out to try some PRS/Tactical Precision Rifle. APRIL 28
Mason Dixon PRS University Rifle hosting the PRS series May 5
2 Man Sniper Challenge Get a partner, get in a little shape and be ready to be challenged May 25
1st Giessele Gas Gun Get your RECCE/DMR rifles ready for the start of the series June 23
Mason Dixon PRS University Rifle hosting the PRS series July 28
2nd Giessele Gas Gun RECCE/DMR August 24 (Saturday shoot)
3rd Giessel Gas Gun RECCE/DMR September 22
Mason Dixon FINALE University will host the PRS Finale October 6
Giessele Gas Gun FINALE University Rifle Club October 20

****Giessele Gas Gun is attempting to schedule a July shoot at New Holland Rifle and Pistol Club. Update as soon as possible*****

POC for this is Rick Ellwanger @ [email protected] or Robin Gilmore @ [email protected]

One note for this years Giessele Gas Cun RECCE optics have been expanded to 8X. Other rules changes were made and are available,

Reactions: dghboy315
Is the April 28th match a bolt gun or semi auto shoot? I see you have recce/ dmr divisions listed on practiscore.

Is the April 28th match a bolt gun or semi auto shoot? I see you have recce/ dmr divisions listed on practiscore.
Either its a PRO/AM shoot where a seasoned shooter can bring a new shooter to be introduced to the sport of practical tactical rifle shooting. Bring a partner or sign up and contact either myself or Robin Gilmore and we will see if we can get yo a partner to shoot.

Reactions: IronOperator87
Either its a PRO/AM shoot where a seasoned shooter can bring a new shooter to be introduced to the sport of practical tactical rifle shooting. Bring a partner or sign up and contact either myself or Robin Gilmore and we will see if we can get yo a partner to shoot.
Is an open beginners type shoot any rifle to learn and be exposed to precision tactical rifle shooting. Its a team shoot a Pro and an Amateur paired .

I received an email from the match director last night saying URC will not be hosting the Giessele Gas Gun series this year. No more info given.

• Sad
Reactions: hughmac4