• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup 2020 ‘Hide Cup thanks for a great match

264win

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2008
    whidbey island wa.
    The hide cup 2020 was a blast !
    Thanks to Frank, Carl, Clint and all the rest of the great crew who made it happen.
    Special thanks to the guys and gals running the BBQ
    And everyone who donated a weekend to RO.
    It was great to see some old friends, make a few new ones and ring some steel.
    looking forward to next year.
    95AE59E2-A1CD-4983-BC55-88F2F9CCD2EC.jpeg
    F9E60969-20EC-4883-A7AF-491853B8BA86.jpeg

It was a great experience. Really impressed by how welcoming and helpful everyone at the match was. My wife was extremely nervous showing up to her first shoot, with little previous practice, and yet was completely won over and put at ease by the third of forth stage. Great people having great fun. Thanks Frank for the tips and the signed book. Thanks Carl and Clint and staff for all the hard work you put in and the tips you gave me and my wife. Thanks squad 2 for taking it easy on us and showing us the ropes. Thanks Luke for hours of great conversations. My wife and I are already looking forward to next year.

Last edited: