• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses 2020 ALASKA PRECISION RIFLE COURSE DATES

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    MAY 16-17 PR1 (OVER HALF FULL)
    MAY 18-19 PR1
    MAY 21-22 PR1

JUNE 6-7 PR1. (FOUR SEATS REMAIN)
    JUNE 8-9 PR2. (ONE SEAT REMAINS)
    JUNE 11-12 PR1

JULY 11-12 PR1 (FULL)
    JULY 13-14 PR2. (FULL)
    JULY 16-17 CORPORATE COURSE (FULL)

SEPT 25 Movers
    SEPT 26 Movers

SEPT 27-28 PR1

Attachments

• PRC General INFO Sheet.pdf
      32.8 KB · Views: 288
    • PRC Information Sheet 2020.pdf
      55.4 KB · Views: 219
    Last edited:
    WELCOME ABOARD. GONNA BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR SUMMER. MAKE SURE YOU GRAB THE DOCUMENTS IN THE THREAD. - TAYLOR

Reminder for you guys traveling from out of state:
    Rental cars are expensive in the summer, so link up with another out of state student if you can. I can help with that if you contact me by email, or post up in here with your Course dates.

— Taylor

Sent you an email, I want to sign up for the June 11-12 PR1.

Last edited:
    DENALI NATIONAL PARK ALLOW TRAVEL ON THE REGULATED HIGHWAY DEEP INTO DENALI NATIONAL PARK ONLY BY LOTTERY AND ON CERTAIN TRAVEL DAYS. SEE DENALI NATIONAL PARK FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THAT. THERE ARE REGULAR BUS TOURS, BUT YOU ARE STUCK ON A BUS WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER TOURISTS. NOT MY CUP OF TEA...

THERE IS AN ABSOLUTELY STUNNING DRIVE ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE PARKS HIGHWAY BETWEEN CANTWELL, ON THE PARKS HWY, AND PAXSON, ON THE RICHARDSON HIGHWAY. ABOUT A FIVE-HOUR DRIVE THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE. THERE ARE LODGES AND RESTAURANTS (ALPINE AND MCCLAREN) ALONG THE WAY.

-- TAYLOR

DENALI NATIONAL PARK ALLOW TRAVEL ON THE REGULATED HIGHWAY DEEP INTO DENALI NATIONAL PARK ONLY BY LOTTERY AND ON CERTAIN TRAVEL DAYS. SEE DENALI NATIONAL PARK FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THAT. THERE ARE REGULAR BUS TOURS, BUT YOU ARE STUCK ON A BUS WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER TOURISTS. NOT MY CUP OF TEA...

THERE IS AN ABSOLUTELY STUNNING DRIVE ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE PARKS HIGHWAY BETWEEN CANTWELL, ON THE PARKS HWY, AND PAXSON, ON THE RICHARDSON HIGHWAY. ABOUT A FIVE-HOUR DRIVE THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE. THERE ARE LODGES AND RESTAURANTS (ALPINE AND MCCLAREN) ALONG THE WAY.

-- TAYLOR
    Sounds like what they do with Mount Whitney in California, you have to apply and win a lottery to get permits to climb it. I apply every year and never win. maybe I’ll apply for the Denali road lottery. Would be cool to combine that with a rifle course!

Reactions: TheMammoth
    Sounds like what they do with Mount Whitney in California, you have to apply and win a lottery to get permits to climb it. I apply every year and never win. maybe I’ll apply for the Denali road lottery. Would be cool to combine that with a rifle course!

That's the plan. Also, the lottery is transferable so make sure you check some outdoors forums like rockslide etc if you dont win, lot of people who do decide not to go and sell their ticket for 50-200 bucks depending on the person.

Reactions: Walter Haas
    So I have a ticket for June 11-12 PR1, due to circumstances from the corona I will not be able to attend. Anyone interested in buying this spot from me?

Last edited:
    So I have a ticket for June 11-12 PR1, due to circumstances from the corona I will not be able to attend. Anyone interested in buying this spot from me?
    That's really tempting, I've always wanted to go to Alaska; I would love to buy it but things are so chaotic I can't decide on that right now. But ask me in two weeks if you haven't sold it and I may be able to make a decision.