• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

@bohem will your shouldered prefits work with a shouldered barloc? I don’t see that option when configuring a barrel. I am about to buy one for a nucleus but want to be sure.
You need to order it that way, we can do it. Add it in as an order comment when you order and we will make it happen.

We took the option off the website because of the confusion it was causing people.

Active Junky is also doing 7% cash back at Brownells right now, 12% at cabelas

Okay I lied I ended up getting an Lss-xl chasis. Thanks a lot @MDT_OFFICIAL now my wife is going to yell at me again, I take no responsibility for this and place the blame solely on you. I didn't need to start another build, how could you do this to me. I'm devastated and can't wait for it to get here so i can begrudgingly start piecing together this masterpiece
We can take it, Put the blame on us!

Let me know here if small magnum rifle primers show up. Report here before buying. I promise I won’t buy them.

• Love
Reactions: BoilerUP
1st world problems......

Sorry you lost 5min of your life.

Took a lot longer than 5 minutes to read through 700+ posts. All I'm saying is there are other forums that have similar threads without the fluff that are much less annoying and efficient to read.

Took a lot longer than 5 minutes to read through 700+ posts. All I'm saying is there are other forums that have similar threads without the fluff that are much less annoying and efficient to read.
If you would have been here from the beginning you could have read them as they came in. But late to the party and you have to read them all at once.

Reactions: LeftyJason
Yeah, I was on 15 min before the MDT sale. Logged into my account, and ready on mobile, and two different PC's.
Sure enough, just as the sale started, system crash. Could not add to a cart.
Kept trying over and over on all three devices for over an hour. Then, when I was finally able to add a factory second to the cart, I was giddy. But alas, out of stock. DAMN thats frustrating! So ok, let me at least get a couple factory second mags, but nope, out of stock. So i went over to optics planet and bought a folding stock adapter that was the exact same price on the MDT black friday site.

MDT needs a better IT dept. They must use some millenial dude who does not know SQL code or MongoDB.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
On the plus side someone can still get the MDT T1x LSS RF chassis for $299 if they want. I tried for a long time to get checked out with one along with a blem SCS stock but could never get through the system so I'll probably just do another Bravo setup.

That said good on MDT doing something for us, a lot of companies didn't do anything or just did free shipping etc.

But this is why we love the hide. Knowledge bombs with side of smartass. It makes the world better!

• Love
Reactions: Raffy
Any Proof or Bartlein CF barrel deals out there? Don't see anything on their sites.

There’s some good deals on the proof barrels. The prefits take some searching for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 346ci
Yes we have one, it's setup for a long action with heavy bullets. I don't have a SA available.

I have a SA Origin, I don't mind single loading for this rifle, so that should work fine correct?

Heavies meaning 180 up? If so perfect, how should I proceed with an order for the 284?

Between site trouble at MDT and the speed with which MPA customers leap onto grenades, it looks like no new chassis under my tree. 😢😢😢

We are back up and running, but e-mail [email protected] and we will get you taken care of:)

Yeah, I was on 15 min before the MDT sale. Logged into my account, and ready on mobile, and two different PC's.
Sure enough, just as the sale started, system crash. Could not add to a cart.
Kept trying over and over on all three devices for over an hour. Then, when I was finally able to add a factory second to the cart, I was giddy. But alas, out of stock. DAMN thats frustrating! So ok, let me at least get a couple factory second mags, but nope, out of stock. So i went over to optics planet and bought a folding stock adapter that was the exact same price on the MDT black friday site.

MDT needs a better IT dept. They must use some millenial dude who does not know SQL code or MongoDB.

The issue was with Adobe which is our website platform provider. Our IT team did everything they could from our side and it needed to be done from their side. Which during that getting figured out they shook us down for more money. We will be switching platforms in the new year. Either way, send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will get you sorted out. Our apologies for the experience.

On the plus side someone can still get the MDT T1x LSS RF chassis for $299 if they want. I tried for a long time to get checked out with one along with a blem SCS stock but could never get through the system so I'll probably just do another Bravo setup.

That said good on MDT doing something for us, a lot of companies didn't do anything or just did free shipping etc.

And that person can be you:) send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will be happy to make it right with you.

Considering we would all apparently buy these no matter what they cost or what their condition, a big thanks to MDT @MDT_OFFICIAL for putting together a sale at all. I did score a ckye-pod from the blems pile. I’m sure I’ll talk myself into paying full price for an ACC at some point.

Thank you for the kind words, and we would be happy to get you into what you need:) Send an e-mail to [email protected].

We are back up and running, but e-mail [email protected] and we will get you taken care of:)

The issue was with Adobe which is our website platform provider. Our IT team did everything they could from our side and it needed to be done from their side. Which during that getting figured out they shook us down for more money. We will be switching platforms in the new year. Either way, send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will get you sorted out. Our apologies for the experience.

And that person can be you:) send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will be happy to make it right with you.

Thank you for the kind words, and we would be happy to get you into what you need:) Send an e-mail to [email protected].
May want to look at aws. They have autoscaling that you only pay for as you use.

Reactions: Raptor005
MDT ckye pod success
I to finally got through the MDT site and got everything that I wanted. Although I was not planning on getting a Ckyepod, I figured that with as much time as I spent going through this I might as will try and get one. It went into my cart, so I guess it was meant to be.
As time went on it did get easier and faster.

How are you guys getting ckye pods? I don’t even have an option of buying! Says they are unavailable!

Reactions: deersniper
Manage to finally order some more mags, before I completed order I noticed the alert .
1606497227400.png

Manage to finally order some more mags; before I completed the order I noticed the alert .
View attachment 7483949
Yes, most in-stock magazines have been purchased, and we are accepting backorders now to get people 40% off on magazines. 12 weeks is based on a worst-case scenario, and we will be doing everything we can get to get these made and to you.

Anyone used X-caliber barrels their carbon fiber prefits are pretty enticing for the money right now.

Yes, most in-stock magazines have been purchased, and we are accepting backorders now to get people 40% off on magazines. 12 weeks is based on a worst-case scenario, and we will be doing everything we can get to get these made and to you.

This was the same last year and it's well worth the wait with the amazing pricing. Thank you MDT for doing this!!!