• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

6pg2Fk.jpg

Nvm, got it to work. Are there Gen 2's? What's the difference between Gen 1 and current?
There are factory new ones. Mostly M-Lok slots on the bottom and new toolless adjustment.

Couple bundles of gun magnets for discounted prices. I use them inside my wall-safe to hold my EDC and my wife’s HD AR9. I recommend the HD magnets for anything service pistol size or bigger. The standard size are only good for holding mags IMO.

Yes, most in-stock magazines have been purchased, and we are accepting backorders now to get people 40% off on magazines. 12 weeks is based on a worst-case scenario, and we will be doing everything we can get to get these made and to you.
received email showing my mags shipped today. Thanks

Reactions: MDT_Josh
i was charged for 11, but only 8 shipped. Are the other on backorder? it didn't say in the email
Yes, if they didn't make it on the shipment we will get them to you as soon as we can!