• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

Are there suppressor covers any good? I've never heard of them until just now.

Just a heads up mdt seems to be restocking things periodically. Looks like those cyke pods are back in stock.

I just snagged a skelatonized buttstock to go with the new chassis:) MDT I’m staying off your site it’s bad for my wallet....

Any deals on Rimx/Vudoo barreled actions? Good with first party through them or any re-sellers with BF % off deals.

Two vets has 10% off most of their stuff with code BF2020.

Any deals on knives? Like esee or benchmade?

Seems to be a few deals on some benchmade s on this site.

CED has most items on sale. I picked up some bullet feeder conversion kits.

Our Sale starts Friday November 20th, and ends at midnight on Monday the 30th

Coupon code: BF2020USA

5% on entire store for any order, excluding Dillon, Mark7 and Rollsizer products
10% discount on DAA and CED Products, for orders above $200
15% discount on DAA and CED Products, for orders above $350
Also, check out the BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL DISCOUNT PAGE, for products with additional discounts!

Silencer central is running a good deal on Monday. Free rimfire can with purchase of one of their center fire cans. I don’t have any banish nor do I plan on partaking in this sale, just thought I’d share. Please don’t message me telling me how banish sucks compared to TBAC or with links to the stupid threads we’ve had on banish suppressors.

Here is a screenshot of the email I received:
541144CA-4117-46CE-85B8-A8BF0249A5C4.png

Just a heads up mdt seems to be restocking things periodically. Looks like those cyke pods are back in stock.

I just snagged a skelatonized buttstock to go with the new chassis:) MDT I’m staying off your site it’s bad for my wallet....

Yes, as the sale goes on and things are moved around and counting errors are fixed we put them on the website.

MDT had same deal happen last year. Seems same thing happen this year. I ended up just going a different direction instead of the heartache

We understand, it is something we will resolve for sure, but we are up and running now so there is no harm in looking right?

I find it funny people think MDT owed them a good deal and easy transaction.
First world problems for sure.

People do deserve that from us, it should've never happened and well the honest truth is it is a theme for us. But that is going to be a huge topic internally after the sale. For right now we are golden!

Now that the chaos of BF is almost over, I just want to say @MDT_OFFICIAL and @MDT_Josh that I totally didn't mean to jinx your site.

IT WAS YOU!!! All good, it kind of looks like we did a kind of stress for Adobe that they've never seen before.

@Tyler Kemp did I miss a code or sale on the throw levers and levels?

I'll make a post here today, sorry been swamped!

25% off individual billet items, levels, levers, magneto mount with code "buybillet"

33% off poly levers with code "throwsgiving"

25% off Audere with code "25offaudere"

FREE Pro Series Lever with billet level purchase

Reactions: 357Max
Anyone thing BF this year is kinda... snooze? Just in general. Maybe I just don't need Chinese junk anymore?

Well considering many shops have had statements saying they can't keep up with demand at full prices, and ammo is selling 500% higher than it was a year ago there's very little motivation to offer great sales. Also aside for newer gun owners I think the last few years of Obama panic buying, and cheap Trump prices I know a lot of fellow shooters that have commented their safes and parts bins are overloaded. There's also the fact that considering Biden, sales are probably going to go through the roof soon. Obama was the best thing for gun/mag/ammo sales in a decade, I'm guessing Biden will be the same.

it kind of looks like we did a kind of stress for Adobe that they've never seen before.
Interesting. I would think any major hosting service would know how many transactions per second a given server/storage/networking configuration could support, within predefined criteria, and MDT has a good feel for peak transaction count over time during the sale. The last few years of my career were spent doing that sort of work for a major storage manufacturer. As stress load (applied by made-for-purpose software which simulated users or server load) ramped up, the configuration's response time would increase almost (but not quite) linearly until it "hit the wall," at which point response time went vertical preceded by all sorts of flaky behavior on the front end - just like we experienced as the sale hit full stride.

So MDT needs to decide how much $$$$ it's worth to insure capacity for the one or two days a year when order load increases by orders of magnitude. Hopefully there is a hosting service that can analyze the MDT transaction footprint and provide that very temporary additional capacity at reasonable cost. And customers need to understand the economics of the situation from MDT's side, not just their own narrow interest.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
For those needing new cases for your new rifles, gunzonedeals has some great prices on Pelican cases. I bought a tan Vault V800 for $139.xx shipped. The 1750 and IM3300 are $200.99 each, shipping was $8.95 for my Vault. I did get an email after saying shipping is delayed 10-14 days, but the price is worth the wait.

i ordered in the vault800 from Cabela's with free shipping ($150) not knowing i would b going to cabela's yesterday. After seeing them in person and handling them, when mine gets here monday will b returning it. Very flimsy. I'll stick with the pelican series for a little more money

Reactions: Watchale
Interesting. I would think any major hosting service would know how many transactions per second a given server/storage/networking configuration could support, within predefined criteria, and MDT has a good feel for peak transaction count over time during the sale. The last few years of my career were spent doing that sort of work for a major storage manufacturer. As stress load (applied by made-for-purpose software which simulated users or server load) ramped up, the configuration's response time would increase almost (but not quite) linearly until it "hit the wall," at which point response time went vertical preceded by all sorts of flaky behavior on the front end - just like we experienced as the sale hit full stride.

So MDT needs to decide how much $$$$ it's worth to insure capacity for the one or two days a year when order load increases by orders of magnitude. Hopefully there is a hosting service that can analyze the MDT transaction footprint and provide that very temporary additional capacity at reasonable cost. And customers need to understand the economics of the situation from MDT's side, not just their own narrow interest.
This is actually what we do and we had tested to 3X the traffic of last year which caused the crash, and then went to 4X just to be safe. The testing looked great even at full load we had a load time of six seconds. The best part is when we contacted Adobe to get the issue sorted after we figured out it was on their side. They demanded more money to get our website back.

This is actually what we do and we had tested to 3X the traffic of last year which caused the crash, and then went to 4X just to be safe. The testing looked great even at full load we had a load time of six seconds. The best part is when we contacted Adobe to get the issue sorted after we figured out it was on their side. They demanded more money to get our website back.

As an IT professional who has had responsibility over sites that we knew were going to take massive amounts of traffic in a short time similar to black Friday, your explanation is sound. Adobe is a top tier hosting provider but expensive and if they weren't throwing adequate resources at it, I'm not surprised they wanted more money. Fits what I've heard from peers and Gartner. I appreciate y'all working through it and offering the deals.

Yes, as the sale goes on and things are moved around and counting errors are fixed we put them on the website.

We understand, it is something we will resolve for sure, but we are up and running now so there is no harm in looking right?

People do deserve that from us, it should've never happened and well the honest truth is it is a theme for us. But that is going to be a huge topic internally after the sale. For right now we are golden!

IT WAS YOU!!! All good, it kind of looks like we did a kind of stress for Adobe that they've never seen before.

Autoscaling web infrastructure, invest in it.

i ordered in the vault800 from Cabela's with free shipping ($150) not knowing i would b going to cabela's yesterday. After seeing them in person and handling them, when mine gets here monday will b returning it. Very flimsy. I'll stick with the pelican series for a little more money
I was just sitting here with that Vault800 in my cart, about to hit the order button. How bad was it? Like you wouldn't trust a rifle in an airplane kind of cheap? I have seen overwhelmingly positive reviews on these. This may just be a good example of we get what we pay for.

I was just sitting here with that Vault800 in my cart, about to hit the order button. How bad was it? Like you wouldn't trust a rifle in an airplane kind of cheap? I have seen overwhelmingly positive reviews on these. This may just be a good example of we get what we pay for.
I realize the Apache 9800 isn't a Pelican case but mine have been thrown around and traveled considerably and have held up great. They are $99.00 at Harbor Freight right now. Same price for black or tan.

@MDT_OFFICIAL I already received a UPS Tracking number for my order...which I assume is pre-shipment...I'm willing to wait for mine...since I don't need them this instance.....to save some folks from the likes of last year...when they thought they could get a smoking deal and then delivery within a day or two.

I thank you guys for what you do....your ACC has put trophies on my wall.

Reactions: MDT_Josh