• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

Maybe we should do a monthly group buy?
1 chambering a month, fixed contour and length. Choose your action?

I can see doing that for something like 15 slots a month
That would be great!

Please start with .223 M24 26” for a TL3. I need a trainer barrel!

Reactions: King_beardsly

I'd be in for that just to have a few spare barrels around

Hell. Yes.

Looking for an 80% off Trijicon Oasys discount code, but only from someone in Nigeria, South America, of Asia. If you have it and are cool with Bitcoin payment, lets do biz. I hear y’all’s blackout fridays are the shit.

• Love
Reactions: alwaywatchyoursix
@bohem
Any chance of a bergara or Mack bros action? Not seeing them in the site, unless of course, I’m an idiot, which is absolutely possible.
if so, I’d be in for a 6br!
How about

6BR
6Dasher
M24
26"

Pick your action

That i could do if we had 30 orders

Spuhr must be a Nazi about enforcing MAP pricing. Mile High did a BF sale last year but I don't remember if Spuhr was included?

Calling @Tyler Kemp - Are you doing a BF sale?
If so how about a sale on those Audere Adversus Gen 2 Scope Mounts. I see MK is a US distributor and I'd give them a shot.

Anyone hear if Ashbury Precision Ordnance is doing a Black Friday sale this year?

If I recall correctly, last year they had a Saber MRCS-AR chassis which an included the Sporter V/T Composite forend on sale. Does anyone remember what the price was?

EDITED TO ADD: Found it! Original deal was for the MRCS-AR chassis/composite forend combo marked down to $349.00. It was only available around Halloween 2019, give or take a few days.

Last edited:
Wondering the same thing too. Has EuroOptic or Mile High done Black Friday deals in the past?

Euro has already released some "black friday" specials recently on Leica/Vortex/Sig/Sako/Kahles.

For Spuhr I used to find the best prices at Optics Planet, they used to frequently run 10-12% coupons on them. Usually it depends on the model though, not all of them will be on sale or have a coupon all the time. Lately it seems like they've greatly reduced the coupons across the whole site, but they now do the game where they basically give you 10% store credit with items now, for example you get around $40 credit buying a Spuhr mount.

For example there's one Spuhr mounts now there that has a grab15 coupon for 15% and are still giving you 10% "OP bucks" 3602 So that's a pretty good deal, priced at 348.50 with the coupon and you get $35 in store credit back.

Last edited:
Anyone hear if Ashbury Precision Ordnance is doing a Black Friday sale this year?

If I recall correctly, last year they had a Saber MRCS-AR chassis which an included the Sporter V/T Composite forend on sale. Does anyone remember what the price was?

EDITED TO ADD: Found it! Original deal was for the MRCS-AR chassis/composite forend combo marked down to $349.00. It was only available around Halloween 2019, give or take a few days.

The same APO that has been remodeling their website for a year?

Reactions: Runnineh
@bohem
Any chance of a bergara or Mack bros action? Not seeing them in the site, unless of course, I’m an idiot, which is absolutely possible.
if so, I’d be in for a 6br!
Both of those work with a Remage.

The Bergera is not shouldered prefit capable. The Mack Bros might be but I dont have enough data on hand to agree to do it yet.

Certainly dont need another 6.5cm but some of these deals my force my hand....

Area419 has my muzzle brake needs covered for their sale

But has anyone seen any atlas bipods on sale? Also need a new rear bag

I just need an MDT bag rider and rear weight.

Y'all talking barrels and shit while I'm over here being poor 😆

• Haha
Reactions: alwaywatchyoursix
Well... You're not going to get shit you don't need with that attitude.
I want a 6br or 6x47 barrel, switch lug, and scope for my 700, but I can't swing it. My comment was pure jealousy, I'll admit it haha.

Certainly dont need another 6.5cm but some of these deals my force my hand....

Area419 has my muzzle brake needs covered for their sale

But has anyone seen any atlas bipods on sale? Also need a new rear bag
I'm in the market for another atlas this year, so I'm hoping someone has a few % off.
After going through a bunch of bags that I struggled with (and naming them around here would make me a blasphemer, so I shall refrain), I settled on the Soup Can from Creedmoor Sports. It's simple and it works (for me).

Not sure if it’s been posted yet but xlr is having a decent Black Friday sale

Attachments

• 68BC41CD-33AD-407D-AFFA-94112C4FA79A.jpeg
    68BC41CD-33AD-407D-AFFA-94112C4FA79A.jpeg
    1,006.2 KB · Views: 241
Are there any Brownells Black Friday codes out there?
My Google Fu is weak. I've only found expired codes.

You can usually look at https://gun.deals/coupons they have several listed for Brownells. Also active junky usually has 7-8% cash back at brownells on black friday, 10-12% back at cabelas/bass etc.

Reactions: MacMan48

We have exactly 1 of these available. It's already built and ready to go. The price is my cost with parts, excise, CC fees, etc.

We'll do another blowout barreled action on Wednesday. Different action, different specs but the same idea. My costs are your costs.

OK, the next deal we're doing will go live on Wednesday morning at the same time. 1015 AM EST

It's going to be a Falkor 7EVEN based barreled action

• Falkor 7EVEN receiver
  • Rock Creek barrel blank, cut rifled 6mm 1:7tw blank, MTU contour
  • Finished at 26" long with 5/8-24 muzzle threads and a Shockwave Brake
  • Chamber: 6mm Creedmoor
$1824.45

Our costs are your costs for this deal.

Spuhr must be a Nazi about enforcing MAP pricing. Mile High did a BF sale last year but I don't remember if Spuhr was included?

Calling @Tyler Kemp - Are you doing a BF sale?
If so how about a sale on those Audere Adversus Gen 2 Scope Mounts. I see MK is a US distributor and I'd give them a shot.

We will be doing a BF sale. Right now you can get our billet items for 25% off with code "buybillet".

To be honest, things have been so stupid busy I expected to have a bunch more sales up now, but simply can't keep up with orders at regular price. Going to do my best to get some stuff together for an email friday.

The Audere products are VERY nice. Reason you don't seen a sale on Spuhr stuff is they are strict on MAP, Mile High is the sole distributor, and margins are the lowest I've seen in the industry. As a dealer I simply can't offer a sale on them.

If you're a dealer, I'd love to get you on the Audere life, you'll find margins on Audere stuff to be several times that of Spuhr, and I'll let the quality speak for itself. Plan on a really nice discount for Audere stuff coming shortly.

Tyler

We will be doing a BF sale. Right now you can get our billet items for 25% off with code "buybillet".

To be honest, things have been so stupid busy I expected to have a bunch more sales up now, but simply can't keep up with orders at regular price. Going to do my best to get some stuff together for an email friday.

The Audere products are VERY nice. Reason you don't seen a sale on Spuhr stuff is they are strict on MAP, Mile High is the sole distributor, and margins are the lowest I've seen in the industry. As a dealer I simply can't offer a sale on them.

If you're a dealer, I'd love to get you on the Audere life, you'll find margins on Audere stuff to be several times that of Spuhr, and I'll let the quality speak for itself. Plan on a really nice discount for Audere stuff coming shortly.

Tyler
Where will you be posting the discount for the Audere mounts? I am looking for a new mount but never seen these. They look really nice. May have to go this route over a MPA or Sphur.