• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

Watching videos of the new MacBook Air with Apple m1 chip. It’s stupid impressive for $999
I just cannot get on board with Apple. I hate their business processes and the way they own all of the content that you have paid them to use (music, videos etc). Their products aren't intuitive to me and there is no room for adjusting the OS. But the people who use them really love them and they are great for photo, audio and video editing.

Anything from Cole-Tac? I’ve been eyeing up their new suppressor covers but figured I’d wait until Black Friday.

Midwest Industries is now running
I might not be reading their site correctly but all their black friday offer seems to consist of is if you buy stuff at their normal prices you get entries to win swag.

I just cannot get on board with Apple. I hate their business processes and the way they own all of the content that you have paid them to use (music, videos etc). Their products aren't intuitive to me and there is no room for adjusting the OS. But the people who use them really love them and they are great for photo, audio and video editing.
I'm a retired IT programmer/systems/service owner guy who used everything from Radio Shack TRS-80s to megabucks Windows and Apple PCs over the years. I could never "get on board" with Apple either, for some of the same reasons stated here, when I was working.

But now it's different. I just want a device that WORKS RELIABLY, day in and day out, for YEARS. That's Apple. My son now carries the uber-geek mantle and he's closer to the bare metal / OS interface than I ever was. He too uses Apple. From phones to tablets to PCs, he uses them professionally and personally. I get his cast-offs when he upgrades every few years.

This is being posted via a nearly-seven-year-old Macbook Pro. It.Just.Works. It updates itself regularly. It syncs easily and reliably with my phone. I don't have enough hair anymore to do one of those man-bun things which I felt like I needed when my son gave me an Apple watch... but dang if that watch hasn't become a very, very handy thing to have. Even though the laptop is geriatric in computer age, my watch still unlocks it automatically when I open it. All the devices sync to one another almost automatically and it.just.works.

My last job before I retired was developing cloud systems on monster server/storage/network environments. The last rig created and stress-tested 5,000 virtualized Windows desktops on half a dozen big-ass Dell servers and a mid-range EMC storage array connected by fiber networking. I did complex. Don'wanna do it no more. If this Macbook croaks before I do, I'll get another one... or I'll take my son's current Macbook Pro when he upgrades it.

If you want something that works without fuss for a Long Time, just get an Apple (refurbs are great deals), accept its relatively closed environment, and learn to run it. If you want cheap at the expense of longevity... not Apple.

(Edit... this laptop covers 99% of my computer needs... but the big scratch-built Windows desktop with dual monitors and a pile of big slow spinning drives tiered with SSD primary storage does the heavy lifting for specialized tasks and archiving.)

Last edited:
Applied Ballistics bundle (screenshot)

1606230998160.png

1606231053440.png

Reactions: gpkon66
Watching videos of the new MacBook Air with Apple m1 chip. It’s stupid impressive for $999

Haven't looked at the new one but before I upgraded last time I was using a macbook pro for editing photos daily at the paper where I worked that was 7 years old. They usually cost more but they just work.

Reactions: Dthomas3523
I haven't had a chance to dig into reading something like Applied Ballistics. Is it worth the spend?
No clue if it's worth it for you. There's always something that can be learned. Most lay persons understanding of ballistics is pretty bad.

The Litz books are good. Most guys like them because he uses layment terms. Having a technical background, I would've like to see a reference or appendix section that included more technical information.

Tyler - Below is the mount I'd like to try.
Few questions:
  • What is the approximate lead time? All show backordered on your site. I've got 3-4 weeks wait on my scope.
  • The one I want is a lttle lower then a Spuhr 4001 (28mm vs. 30mm, More like GAP ht Spuhr & the Gap Ht Spuhr does not fir a Razor G2. The clearance dimension for the cross bar isn't given on Auere's sight. Can you get this dimension so I could confirm it'll fit the Razor G2?
  • Will the 1 pc mounts be BF/intro sale priced?
Thanks
View attachment 7480778
Yes we will have a discount on the one piece mounts, yes they are badass (I have spuhrs in house and think these stack up just as well), I have some in stock but we'll do a full inventory update when the latest shipment comes in. All I had went super fast last time.

Can you clarify what you want to know on clearance exactly?

Yes we will have a discount on the one piece mounts, yes they are badass (I have spuhrs in house and think these stack up just as well), I have some in stock but we'll do a full inventory update when the latest shipment comes in. All I had went super fast last time.

Can you clarify what you want to know on clearance exactly?
The Audere I want to try is the 1 pc 34mm low mount It is 28mm ht (not shown on your webpage).
This is the same ht dimension as the Spuhr 4011 GAP mount 28mm.
Per Spuhr the 28mm will not clear the erector/elevation housing on the Razor G2, S&B, or Kahles (see below).

I want to know if the Audere will work with the G2 Razor? This would be another Yhuge selling point for Audere if it works.

Thanks

Audere.png

Last edited:
O light starts tomorrow

anyone need a 1300 meter / 1300 lumen light?

one of everything

The Audere I want to try is the 1 pc 34mm low mount It is 28mm ht (not shown on your webpage).
This is the same ht dimension as the Spuhr 4011 GAP mount 28mm.
Per Spuhr the 28mm will not clear the erector/elevation housing on the Razor G2, S&B, or Kahles (see below).

I want to know if the Audere will work with the G2 Razor? This would be another Yhuge selling point for Audere if it works.

Thanks

View attachment 7481227
This is a 38mm high mount, not sure if it will fit or not, I have doubts. Will grab a clearance measurement soon

Attachments

• IMG-5105.jpg
    IMG-5105.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 137
I'm getting just under .5"clearance with the 38mm mount so coming down 8mm it should clear based on my measurements.

I'm getting just under .5"clearance with the 38mm mount so coming down 8mm it should clear based on my measurements.
Tyler - Thank you for checking this...........but now I have serious doubts it'll work.

The Audere mounts come in 28, 34, & 38. So to run the low you'd be coming down 10mm leaving about .105. I don't think it will fit:(

Then again they may thin the bridge on the lower mounts. The Spuhr 4011 28mm has .216 clearance tube-bridge and Razor wont fit.

If Audere made a 30mm tall 1 pc (Spuhr 4001) I'd be like a dog with a bone.

Meanwhile I'll get a set of the 2 pc G2's from you when you put them on sale.

We just spammed the forum with our 20% off \ free shipping sale with code "SNIPERSHIDE":

Tyler - Thank you for checking this...........but now I have serious doubts it'll work.

The Audere mounts come in 28, 34, & 38. So to run the low you'd be coming down 10mm leaving about .105. I don't think it will fit:(

Then again they may thin the bridge on the lower mounts. The Spuhr 4011 28mm has .216 clearance tube-bridge and Razor wont fit.

If Audere made a 30mm tall 1 pc (Spuhr 4001) I'd be like a dog with a bone.

Meanwhile I'll get a set of the 2 pc G2's from you when you put them on sale.
where is the website u can purchase these? thanks

where is the website u can purchase these? thanks

Reactions: jinxx4ever
We’re still waiting for the BF code, right? Or did I totally miss that?

Our Black Friday Sale will kick off at 12am, central time ON Black Friday (11-27) and will run through Sunday at 11:59pm. Here is what we'll be offering:

TriggerTech- 20% off
Bix'N Andy- 15% off
Bix'N Andy Dakota model- 20% off
Kore Element Ratcheting Gun Belts- 20% off (normally 59.95)

Black Friday specials from Fix It Sticks-
Fix It Sticks the Works with All-In-One Torque Driver and Scope Jack- $214 (live now)
Fix It Sticks Long Range Kit with 4 Individual Torque Limiters AND All-In-One Torque Driver- $398 (live now)

Holosun Red Dots- try coupon code "BF-HOLOSUN-15OFF"

Plus, we'll have coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY-5" for 5% off and free shipping on everything else.

Eurooptic is doing 15% timney triggers

Luckily for me the 664s is backordered or I might be spending more money that I do not have.
Which lets me keep my credit card in quarantine until it recovers from covid-19.

RRS's black friday deal is free shipping over $100

B&T's blem sale is live with 25% off. It looks like they add items as well from time to time, first thing this morning there were no CAL's left but I see they have some again. The blems are usually 15% off so it's basically an extra 10% off normal blem pricing.