• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

Where will you be posting the discount for the Audere mounts? I am looking for a new mount but never seen these. They look really nice. May have to go this route over a MPA or Sphur.

Yes I will. Just gotta have an employee work on getting that code live/tested.

Reactions: IamJoHo
Are the rings on your site yet? I am looking for a set as well.

As one of the Poors, looking for SWFA SS deals. No emails from them yet.
Somehow I don’t see it happening this year. Last I checked, everything was BB status.

@AggieJack I have bought several of the vault cases with the Kaizen foam, from that store, in the past. Really easy to work with to cut out what you need.

I also have a vault case and like it. Didn’t use that site but as far as the cases go they’re pretty good and get the job done

Anyone heard or know if gray ops will be doing anything. I really want to place a order. But kinda waiting to hear if they will be doing a sale.

Reactions: Takashi
As one of the Poors, looking for SWFA SS deals. No emails from them yet.
Somehow I don’t see it happening this year. Last I checked, everything was BB status.

They are local to me and I'm down there all the time BS'ing with the guys.... Store is cleaned out pretty good and has been for months.

As mentioned earlier with the run on everything gun related there really is no incentive for the main line items to go on sale when everything is selling like hotcakes at full price.:( Was hoping (hah) for Labradars to go on sale like they did last year but l doubt thats gonna happen.

The prices for everything in that category are marked down currently. If you're using the following code it will give you an additional 10% off at checkout.

Tried this in the “promo/gift card“ box and it would not work, it doesn’t even let my type anything in......maybe a Apple iPad problem? I tried it in both Safari and Chrome,same result. It will be a few days until I’m around a pc again.....maybe I’ll try my phone.

Got it figured out. User error. If you click on the cart icon in the upper right of the screen, the cart window opens up and there is a box for “coupon code” where you put the code in. It will not work in the “promo” box during checkout. Picked up a button rifled, 26” M24, threaded 6.5 savage small shank pre-fit with a barrel nut for $388......seems like a great deal. Now I just need to find a deal on a Origin short action 🤣.......I kinda got the cart before the horse.

Last edited:
Anything on actions, I am considering picking up a longs action? Arc, bighorn, smiths like sja or Lri etc.

Thanks mate! Fingers crossed! I found them for $695 on OpticsPlanet, but I'm gonna hold out for better.
Opticsplanet is probably as good as it’s going to get to be honest
Before you buy from optics planet you might want to search some of the optics planet threads here on the Hide. They are titled things like optics planet sucks mostly for good reason.

Not gun related (well kinda).

Anyone seen any $1k and under laptops that would handle light to mild video editing? Think YouTube type stuff. There’s a million to choose from and I’m just lost at this point.

Not gun related (well kinda).

Anyone seen any $1k and under laptops that would handle light to mild video editing? Think YouTube type stuff. There’s a million to choose from and I’m just lost at this point.

Get a refurb dell with as much ram and graphics card as you can find

Reactions: Dthomas3523
Are the rings on your site yet? I am looking for a set as well.
I've got some Adversus rings in stock, more on the way:

And some PSR in stock, with PSR Gen 2 (these smoke literally everything in the mid tier price range) on the way:

Get a refurb dell with as much ram and graphics card as you can find
I got a refurb dell once...it wouldn't(COULDN'T) connect to the internet and customer (dis)service took me to India where they basically told me to kick rocks, but with a really bad accent. Never will I ever buy a dell again.

Reactions: Dragonback13
@Tyler Kemp will the one piece scope mounts be going on sale as well? I’m usually a Spuhr user, but might be willing to experiment if the price is right.

You should click on the link he provided to get a clearer picture...
Didn't click on the link because why would I ever want to buy from there again? Also wanted to make sure people look to understand some of the problems with optics planet and why Hide sponsors are better. Guessing second guy didn't click on it or know about optics planet. Just trying to save people who haven't learned better yet the frustration.

Reactions: Daleteam6
Didn't click on the link because why would I ever want to buy from there again? Also wanted to make sure people look to understand some of the problems with optics planet and why Hide sponsors are better. Guessing second guy didn't click on it or know about optics planet. Just trying to save people who haven't learned better yet the frustration.
Just click the link, you might get a laugh out of it...

Reactions: Raffy
Whoops here's PSR:

Tyler - Below is the mount I'd like to try.
Few questions:
  • What is the approximate lead time? All show backordered on your site. I've got 3-4 weeks wait on my scope.
  • The one I want is a lttle lower then a Spuhr 4001 (28mm vs. 30mm, More like GAP ht Spuhr & the Gap Ht Spuhr does not fir a Razor G2. The clearance dimension for the cross bar isn't given on Auere's sight. Can you get this dimension so I could confirm it'll fit the Razor G2?
  • Will the 1 pc mounts be BF/intro sale priced?
Thanks
1606189363131.png

Reactions: RS14
So I pulled the trigger on the longshot lr-3 with the labradar 1258.00 for both. Wierd thing is they have a code for free shipping code sendit. When it got to choosing shipping method all methods including next day air showed as free. I stuck with ups ground as I figure there is no way that is right. Yo Long shot what gives?

Hahahahaa

Not during this sale. We're already committed to a big batch of work, those will have to go later on another deal. Maybe a January Group Buy or something.
I’d be in for a shouldered prefit in 6br or 6xc for sure

I got a refurb dell once...it wouldn't(COULDN'T) connect to the internet and customer (dis)service took me to India where they basically told me to kick rocks, but with a really bad accent. Never will I ever buy a dell again.
Dell was great 20 years ago, today they suck balls.