• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 B&T Industries LLC Box Canyon Showdown, Sept. 4-6, @ Twin Peaks Rifle Club....Southern KS

molzarella

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2017
Kiowa KS
Here's the start to an official forum for the NRL Box Canyon Showdown. We've done a ton of work developing an entire new range on the property so that we'll have 2 totally different and unique courses of fire for each day of the competition. Day 1 will be on the northern range while day 2 will be on the southern range. Feel free to ask any questions you all may have!

C17B443B-B3DC-4AF1-AABF-DF7E5DA5A903.jpeg

I think this is going to be NRL match #3 for the 2020 season for me!

Picking up a dog in Wichita next week!

Reactions: molzarella
This is definitely a great range, and run by an awesome guy. The stages are always practical and fun, with no BS/Carnival games. Target sizes always appropriate as well. Certainly planning to make this one.

Great venue to shoot at. Very unique country. Well ran matches the two I have been to. Would love to go back but wont be able to make this one as much as I would like to.

Reactions: molzarella
I noticed nrl matches really enjoy making sign in day on Friday. Is it alright if I show up saturday?