• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 SEC Football Survial Pool - Week #2

Well, I'm going with Auburn since I'm going to hope the Hogs don't set the all time losing record set by a school nobody's heard of years ago. That said, I may as well change that.....lol.

Reactions: beenjammin
That's Auburn offensive line performance was the worst I've ever seen.....maybe as bad as 2012 season. Bo had better just start running as soon as the ball is snapped with the amount of whiffs by the left guard and tackle or he will be waking up in the hospital. I don't mind seeing guys getting beat b/c of athleticism that is sport, but the O-line spent night tripping over themselves in total disarray from the first series. Zone read is such a simple concept it's not difficult to see who fouls up when it breaks down so from that standpoint it can be improved. Ouch zowee total beat down. Sigh.

I thought losing to Georgia but only collapsing that one quarter meant we were going to be competitive. Nothing could be better as I have a MSU neighbor. Going to rub that in a bit. WPS!!!!!!!!!!!

That's Auburn offensive line performance was the worst I've ever seen.....maybe as bad as 2012 season. Bo had better just start running as soon as the ball is snapped with the amount of whiffs by the left guard and tackle or he will be waking up in the hospital. I don't mind seeing guys getting beat b/c of athleticism that is sport, but the O-line spent night tripping over themselves in total disarray from the first series. Zone read is such a simple concept it's not difficult to see who fouls up when it breaks down so from that standpoint it can be improved. Ouch zowee total beat down. Sigh.

Hope the Chad Morris effect stays intact next week ! What a Maroon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Jknox1030
Hope the Chad Morris effect stays intact next week ! What a Maroon 😂
I forgot Chadwick went to Auburn...had I remembered I'd have practically guaranteed their loss this weekend. AWFUL, AWFUL coach. And if I ever hear of the Gus Bus again, it better be to a conference far far away from any conference the Razorbacks are members.

Reactions: Sandhog308
I forgot Chadwick went to Auburn...had I remembered I'd have practically guaranteed their loss this weekend. AWFUL, AWFUL coach. And if I ever hear of the Gus Bus again, it better be to a conference far far away from any conference the Razorbacks are members.

He always reminded me of Burgess Meredith aka the Penguin on Batman.
That hammer down drivel didn’t take off !
10-4 on Gus too 👎 Liking the way they are playing for Pittman , at least there is effort.

He always reminded me of Burgess Meredith aka the Penguin on Batman.
That hammer down drivel didn’t take off !
10-4 on Gus too 👎 Liking the way they are playing for Pittman , at least there is effort.
Don't go read hogville then (never figured out what happened to the other board). Those people were about ready to fire Pittman last week and this week they're after the OC and even to some extent the DC - unreal. I can see 3 wins this year of the planets align.

Don't go read hogville then (never figured out what happened to the other board). Those people were about ready to fire Pittman last week and this week they're after the OC and even to some extent the DC - unreal. I can see 3 wins this year of the planets align.
We’ve been lost since Petrino went for a Bike ride. I think we may can sneak up on someone else ? Texas A&M would be nice !

Well I’m out in week 2. State lost.... And my tigers.... well we really should have lost to KY. A loss to Ark and hopefully Gus and his whole gang is gone. But if Auburn does not hire an absolute celebrity of a coach then recruiting will drop out and it won’t matter.... I’m still Holding out for Stoops.

Boy the Florida v UGA game is gonna be a good-un this year