• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2021 Accuracy International Virtual SHOT Show coming soon!

gamewarden

Minuteman
Mar 19, 2012
MN
Heard Frank mention in the last podcast that next week he will be hosting the AI virtual SHOT Show on the hide. As a perspective AXSR owner I'm interested in what is coming. I'm assuming things like bolts for AXSR's, MLOK handguard availability, maybe a SA AXSR??? Should be an interesting reveal...

Reactions: diverdon
Definitely interested, can’t wait to see what’s next up.

@gamewarden I bet dealers will know the timeline on the bolts. MLOK Forend? No, thats going backwards. They've already said plenty of times that Keyslot is twice as strong. MLOK was only for the ASR solicitation.

@Jrb572 AXSR forend fit the MC's. So when standalone AXSR forends become available, you'll be set.

Last edited:
@gamewarden I bet dealers will know the timeline on the bolts. MLOK Forend? No, thats going backwards. They've already said plenty of times that Keyslot is twice as strong. MLOK was only for the ASR solicitation.

@Jrb572 AXSR forend fit the MC's. So when standalone AXSR forends become available, you'll be set.

For everything else, guess y'all will have to count the days, hours, minutes and seconds of the day till the big unveil (whatever the hell it may be) of what they've got in store for 2021.

Spoiler from an insider: Every rifle comes with a bagfull'o swag.

I can't believe people just brushed past this like it wasn't even there... :ROFLMAO:

466CDEFF-1A0A-425F-997A-E6E358C237B2.jpg

Wouldn't a short action AXSR with .223/.308/Mag bolt faces be the single greatest rifle system ever devised by human kind? Why won't they just do it!
Could you even imagine a 6.5 SAUM AXSR with a carbon fiber barrel? I'd donate my first born for that!

Wouldn't a short action AXSR with .223/.308/Mag bolt faces be the single greatest rifle system ever devised by human kind? Why won't they just do it!
Could you even imagine a 6.5 SAUM AXSR with a carbon fiber barrel? I'd donate my first born for that!
It's coming... patience

@LR Junky We've been running them (6.5PRC's) in the magnums already. Also, with PRC or SAUM, you'd be better off with AXSR/ AXMC as you can take advantage of a longer COAL using heavier 6.5's bullets

Unless you just want to run factory ammo.

Reactions: R.Walters
Fixes the grip and keeps the old style safety... 🤠

edit: it looks like it doesn't fold WTF

Attachments

• 1610928295668.png
    1610928295668.png
    346.5 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
No hinge on the butstock, or am I missing something...?
Untitled Image-7.png

Last edited:
No hinge on the butstock, or am I missing something.

Since branded “AT”, I’m sure they are attempting to keep price in the AT range.

Also, current AT has folder optional. So this is in line.

A fixed stock block that could be easily swapped to a folder block would be outstanding for painful countries like Australia here where half of the states won't even let you drive through them with a folder... Because, suppressors and folding stocks are reserved entirely for assassins apparently, ignoring the fact that you have a 26" + braked barrel hanging off the other end.

Am keen to see this ATX

A fixed stock block that could be easily swapped to a folder block would be outstanding for painful countries like Australia here where half of the states won't even let you drive through them with a folder... Because, suppressors and folding stocks are reserved entirely for assassins apparently, ignoring the fact that you have a 26" + braked barrel hanging off the other end.

Am keen to see this ATX

Don't know why anyone would believe banning folding stocks , suppressors and any other part of a arm would prevent hashshashin from doing his work that has been going on since the beginning of time. I guess that's why they believe they can save the earth.......

Reactions: ZG47A
Looks like fixed or folder options. Zooming in on dropped pic... definitely a folder, and everything else seems to match

Was just about to pull the trigger on an AT and the obsession chassis too but will hold off for now and see what’s up with this. Looks good though!!

I just got mine back from being bonded into the obsession chassis.

I personally love the AI grip. So, this new one being A2 grips, it would have to have some other amazing feature for me to go this new one over an obsession chassis. That’s just personal opinion. If you like something offered that fits an A2, this might be the ticket for you.

The rifle looks tits. IDK, but its hard for me to think that it will ring in at the same price as a normal AT. its going to have to be $5.5k at least. maybe im wrong. Also, i know keymod is better and stronger than mlok but im not aware of any exterior weights that use keymod. Maybe there is and i just dont know about them since everything i have uses mlok. Im excited to hear more details on it.

I just got mine back from being bonded into the obsession chassis.

I personally love the AI grip. So, this new one being A2 grips, it would have to have some other amazing feature for me to go this new one over an obsession chassis. That’s just personal opinion. If you like something offered that fits an A2, this might be the ticket for you.

Yes and that’s a valid point because I do love the AI grip. But if this takes a standard A2 style grip it could probably take MDT’s verticals or any other. Should be interesting.

Reactions: 1952
Nevermind. i see some weights laying on the table under the red rifle. I wonder if they have room for an internal weight kit inside the fore end.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
7157C8DA-CFCA-4D75-8EA4-3AC76626F5D1.jpeg
AI takes the necessary time to design integrated systems. We don’t want to end up with products that are a progression of afterthoughts and modifications of current designs.

Not the first to market but the best design and best overall value and support. Hopefully this will convey what is being released.

In summary, it’s pretty awesome

Last edited: