• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision 2021 Long Range Night Shoot OH | Nov 6

@LibertyArms just got a box in the mail from Bering Optics, so we've got a whole bunch more thermal to put on the line tomorrow -

Resized_20211105_124427.JPEG

I’m at the right side of the pavilion shooting. Let me know if you guys need help setting up or anything.

Reactions: jwramp
Yeah it turned out really great. Had between 55-60 folks come out and made it a real solid evening at TVP. Few folks went 1000 for the first time and a handful rang the mile target before it got dark. Crazy spread of giveaways from the companies that sent stuff out - a few walked away with scopes, tripods, panobridges, etc etc. I stayed too busy to grab many photos (and I think I only fired 5 rounds all night?), but Ted has a bunch he's going to pass along once he gets them edited. Here's a couple of mine from before nightfall -

IMG_8931.jpg

IMG_8940.jpg

IMG_8948.jpg

IMG_8952.jpg
IMG_9009.jpg

JW & Co. What an amazing event. Could not have asked for a better night, better weather, and a better crew of dudes. Everyone was very friendly and generous with their gear AND ammo. The friendly nighttime competition with @jwramp 's Mk12 was a great time, even though I did not come in first. The cold pizza and High West at the end was the perfect way to forget about how cold it was. I probably spent more time talking, asking questions, and trying all the gear than I did shooting. I forgot the guy's name already, but to the one that lent me their PVS30 for my @karagias Xylo Chassis - THANK YOU! Having the opportunity to mount that in front of my mk5 HD 5-25, and make consistent hits at 1000, without an illuminator, was astonishing. I'm glad you were able to send some rounds through it as well.

Also, big thanks to Neil @Noisefighters for answering all my questions and letting me walk around with his Panobridge unit - truly innovative. You really have to see that in person, because the scarce online reviews do NOT do it justice. Thanks for filling that gap in the market.

The other vendors as well put on a great showing, optics, NVG housings, and beyond. The support means a lot!

Looking forward to doing it all over again next year.....maybe with some new additions of my own. Maybe I'll try and get out for some of those PGH shoots before then.

Thanks again, everyone!

What drone was flying around with that IR laser? Was the pointing of the laser indepe of the camera/drone? It looked badass through my NV!

Freaking hilarious JW, I totally missed the drone!! Awesome times I'm also going to try to get to some of the NV shoots in Pittsburgh as it's not too far from me here in Ohio. Thanks again guys, first class event. If this year's any indication next year will be even better! PICS TURNED OUT REALLY COOL

Reactions: jwramp
Looks like a blast. Bummer that I was in Ghana that day.

I see a couple of those “interesting” single-battery PVS-30’s. Lol.

;)

A dealer wrote to knights inquiring about the tan/single units, wanted to confirm if they're refurbished units like the black ones. Knights wrote back saying none of their refurbished units come in such a configuration (black/single yes) and as it happens a boat load of said configuration (tan/single) were stolen 5-6 years ago.

People were selling these for as low as high 3 grand. They stated knights' database hasn't "caught" up to these newer units yet and that explains the response from knight.

Take from this what you may.