Night Vision  2021 SH Nightvision / LR meet & greet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
After last years success mostly due to @LibertyArms hard work and dedication to the idea I had of putting this together, I gotta ask who all wants to see this happen in 2021?!
I have to admit I’d love for this to happen again this year, and I’d love to be a sponsor of said event for as many years as we are able to put this show in motion as a community effort to meet, & greet and play with all the cool NV goodies others bring along.

Well I got some disappointing news for yall, well maybe it won’t disappoint y’all but it surely disappoints me.
Bob will not be able to run the event this year as per a phone convo I had not ten minutes ago, instead he’s passing along the contact for the range (TVP) and the rights to the event to an unnamed party. This would be great and all of said party wasn’t hell bent on banning myself from local events (they
Did that already) and what I can only assume will be a ban for this event as well.

the kind fellas who are running this now (again who are running with my idea and efforts last year to get this together with Bob) are close friends with an entity that has been banned from this website. That has been stirring up troubles with my company (cease and desist letters, badmouthing my business.. etc the whole works)

call me a conspiracy theorist or bat shit nutty but something doesn’t seem right to me with this whole ordeal. I wonder why?
In retrospect, I’ve made some mistakes and I’ve angered some people, I regret that. I fuck up, I’m human, and to be quite honest I’m an ass hole. But this is just plain dirty. I sincerely wish even my enemies the best, my patience is wearing thin though. This is the Nightvision industry. Uncut. Raw. And now y’all know exactly how this shit goes behind the scenes.
Sorry for the rant &
Regards
Felipe Bastos
Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76

deersniper

Ahead of the curve.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Tnvc are clowns. And they are all about keeping “civilians” from owning the good stuff.

No one should $upport that ass hattery

LibertyArms

Gunny Sergeant
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jan 6, 2010
    Southwest PA
    Felipe. Man you and i just got off the phone a few mina go. ? Then you got to the other guys involved and jump on them and now to the internet? Why ? Listen, 1. the original shoot was not a SH shoot and was not affiliated with them. 2. as you said you burnt some bridges, OK been there done that, But calling them up right after you talk to me getting on their case over a shoot that hasent been set up yet and does not have a date??? As i said to you they have " not" made any plans yet! its not set and all "I" did was work on dates for the shoot. This is nothing that has to do with TNVC or any other vendor here, and you know that ! no need to try to call out anyone ..... doing so is petty anyway. Then you put me in the middle of it all . lol ? You say you hate when the un-named vendors jump on you and bash your product on the interenet etc etc in every other post you make.... then you turn and do it to these guys ?? And you threaten backlash etc in texts to them ? C'mon,. Look im nobody to anyone with no skin in the game and not making a dime from the shoot, im just a dude who wants to shoot a little and play with some NV. We Gotta get past all drama.... im an adult and its worse than high school was.... Making everyone enemy's is no bueno ! Call me if you got an issue before blasting it everywhere . rant over

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Felipe. Man you and i just got off the phone a few mina go. ? Then you got to the other guys involved and jump on them and now to the internet? Why ? Listen, 1. the original shoot was not a SH shoot and was not affiliated with them. 2. as you said you burnt some bridges, OK been there done that, But calling them up right after you talk to me getting on their case over a shoot that hasent been set up yet and does not have a date??? As i said to you they have " not" made any plans yet! its not set and all "I" did was work on dates for the shoot. This is nothing that has to do with TNVC or any other vendor here, and you know that ! no need to try to call out anyone ..... doing so is petty anyway. Then you put me in the middle of it all . lol ? You say you hate when the un-named vendors jump on you and bash your product on the interenet etc etc in every other post you make.... then you turn and do it to these guys ?? And you threaten backlash etc in texts to them ? C'mon,. Look im nobody to anyone with no skin in the game and not making a dime from the shoot, im just a dude who wants to shoot a little and play with some NV. We Gotta get past all drama.... im an adult and its worse than high school was.... Making everyone enemy's is no bueno ! Call me if you got an issue before blasting it everywhere . rant over
    I didn’t get them nor you involved. I posted that you gave others the rights to the event. I was not insinuating you had any foul play here. wasn’t sure where you stood but now I know. And as far as they go, do you see anyone’s names posted anywhere’s? How am I bringing them into this if they don’t host this event?! Exactly. This is bafoonery and you know it Bob. Pardon my language but it’s fucking bullshit. These ass hats already banned me from the local monthly shoot and to give them the shoot in which I came up with... that’s a low blow man. People show their true colors everyday. Backlash is exactly what’s going on in this thread . Because when they announce the shoot whenever that may be.. this thread will be linked to it, and guess what... ppl will know the truth.

* drops mic *

Felipe Bastos
    Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions.

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
    Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    I didn’t get them nor you involved. I posted that you gave others the rights to the event. I was not insinuating you had any foul play here. wasn’t sure where you stood but now I know. And as far as they go, do you see anyone’s names posted anywhere’s? How am I bringing them into this if they don’t host this event?! Exactly. This is bafoonery and you know it Bob. Pardon my language but it’s fucking bullshit. These ass hats already banned me from the local monthly shoot and to give them the shoot in which I came up with... that’s a low blow man. People show their true colors everyday. Backlash is exactly what’s going on in this thread . Because when they announce the shoot whenever that may be.. this thread will be linked to it, and guess what... ppl will know the truth.

* drops mic *

Felipe Bastos
    Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions.

So I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible as a business owner who deals with a metric ton of large and different personalities and because it will probably help you in the long run;

Sometimes, even if you are totally in the right or completely in the wrong - You need to learn when to just shut the hell up.

LibertyArms

Gunny Sergeant
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jan 6, 2010
    Southwest PA
    See... But ya keep it going. And i did not know there where "rights" to and event that kinda a unofficial gathering of dudes.

... Doesnt that imply that they are the same type of guys ????? "the kind fellas who are running this now (again who are running with my idea and efforts last year to get this together with Bob) are close friends with an entity that has been banned from this website. That has been stirring up troubles with my company (cease and desist letters, badmouthing my business.. etc the whole works)"

And you and i know who those names are....even if everyone else does not. Which puts the shit on me too......

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Maybe they banned you cause they want to shoot real guns not BB guns
    They banned ELITEUAS because of corporate alliances man, I was a sponsor of the local monthly shoot. You piss off one guy and the whole squadron of window lickers turns on ya. LOL

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Its funny to me because I was actually on the hide and snipercentral when I was 14-17 years old (over ten years ago) and to see the evolution in not only my life, but the old heads see my evolution as well, is well priceless. the haters will talk shit, but then Ill have to remind them they were once 14 years old also. and they made mistakes also, and the fact that Im more successful then a lot of them at 27 says a lot. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    on the other hand its kind of sad that grown men made fun of a teenager who wanted to be just like them. like really sad. LOL

DOC-PGH

Private
    Minuteman
    Nov 16, 2020
    Pittsburgh
    They banned ELITEUAS because of corporate alliances man, I was a sponsor of the local monthly shoot. You piss off one guy and the whole squadron of window lickers turns on ya. LOL
    You got banned cause you act like a child and threaten people with lawsuits because you were removed from a page. I made a grave mistake by giving you a second chance and letting you come back. I planned on staying out of this until I continued to read the bullshit posts that your are spewing out for everyone to read. You don’t need anyone else to discredit you, you do it to yourself.

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    You got banned cause you act like a child and threaten people with lawsuits because you were removed from a page. I made a grave mistake by giving you a second chance and letting you come back. I planned on staying out of this until I continued to read the bullshit posts that your are spewing out for everyone to read. You don’t need anyone else to discredit you, you do it to yourself.
    Lol you mean I threaten my web designer with a lawsuit when he wouldn't give me access to my business's website... yeah sounds bout right.

• Haha
    Reactions: Bender

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    since you wanna bring the dirt in, he even took all payment info off my website since were speaking facts. pretty sure when under contract that's illegal. But aight, bring it! window licker!

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    its business Doc, not personal. Y'all tried to make it personal with this latest shenanigan, and well... good luck hosting the 2021 SH meet and greet NV shoot.

DOC-PGH

Private
    Minuteman
    Nov 16, 2020
    Pittsburgh
    its business Doc, not personal. Y'all tried to make it personal with this latest shenanigan, and well... good luck hosting the 2021 SH meet and greet NV shoot.
    This has nothing to do with business. You just put your foot in your mouth to many times and it came back to bite you on the ass. You can only apologize so many times to people for your behavior but then turn around and do it again. I was the only one in the group that gave you a second chance and let you come back but here you are attacking me. When an entire group questions you as a person, you might want to think about some reflection time. In 5 years of doing this we have never had to ban anyone. That should really make you think. You have been nothing but a problem and a headache since that day. I figured we were good after we went out separate ways and I was done with you but you had to go and start this shit. I’m such an ass hat that I did you a favor and drove your dads gun to the gunsmith which was 35min out of my way for you cause you asked me too, Regret #2. You want to spew made up bullshit, I will be sure to spew the truth so everyone knows what a deuche nozzle you really are. Nothing personal tho, just business. Never thought my first SH post would have to be about your bull shit but here we are. Window licker...out!

jwramp

Photo Guy
    Minuteman
    Aug 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    www.jwramp.com
    Lol you mean I threaten my web designer with a lawsuit when he wouldn't give me access to my business's website... yeah sounds bout right.
    If this is the grievance airing thread, then here's the timeline of the interaction you're referencing for clarity.

I did in fact make a website for Felipe. That was a mistake and I'd recommend others to avoid doing business with him for a number of reasons. I've not made that statement publicly until now, but feel the need to caution others in light of the repeated behavior I've been dragged into.

The evening in question involved Felipe defaming some of my closest friends, questioning their integrity and making false claims about situations he knew nothing about. Following those interactions, I received the following text messages from Felipe after speaking with others involved in the Pittsburgh night shoots and deciding we didn't want him to participate in future events. They streamed in as I was driving home from a friend's home and while dealing with some very serious personal family matters. I frankly did not want to deal with Felipe while much more pressing matters were developing with my family.

IMG_9349.jpg

Soon thereafter I returned home and confirmed he did still have complete access to the website. I sent him the following email as well as initiated the process to remove myself and my business credit card from the account to give him sole ownership, rather than just his full administrator rights. At no point was service interrupted or sales paused on the web store. The web hosting was covered at least through the next 10 months. I had no visibility on the domain side of things, as that was solely under his management.

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 10.55.12 PM.png

I imagine this thread will shortly be deleted similar to many other past ones that have highlighted the childish and unprofessional nature in which Felipe carries himself. I have attempted to communicate with him fairly and honestly, and go above and beyond to provide him with a quality product. Website assistance is not my primary business, but an extra service that some clients appreciate in addition to my photo and video work.

After the many negative interactions I and my close friends have had with Felipe, we've asked him not to participate in the events we host. I have zero information about a "2021 SH Nightvision LR Meet & Greet" as I have planned no such event for 2021, 2022 or any other time in the future. I know many of us enjoyed the group shoot last fall and were interested in doing something similar later this year but I have no clue when it might be or who will be involved. If Felipe is doing Photonis demos somewhere, that's great. I'm just not interested in participating.

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    If this is the grievance airing thread, then here's the timeline of the interaction you're referencing for clarity.

I did in fact make a website for Felipe. That was a mistake and I'd recommend others to avoid doing business with him for a number of reasons. I've not made that statement publicly until now, but feel the need to caution others in light of the repeated behavior I've been dragged into.

The evening in question involved Felipe defaming some of my closest friends, questioning their integrity and making false claims about situations he knew nothing about. Following those interactions, I received the following text messages from Felipe after speaking with others involved in the Pittsburgh night shoots and deciding we didn't want him to participate in future events. They streamed in as I was driving home from a friend's home and while dealing with some very serious personal family matters. I frankly did not want to deal with Felipe while much more pressing matters were developing with my family.

View attachment 7627757

Soon thereafter I returned home and confirmed he did still have complete access to the website. I sent him the following email as well as initiated the process to remove myself and my business credit card from the account to give him sole ownership, rather than just his full administrator rights. At no point was service interrupted or sales paused on the web store. The web hosting was covered at least through the next 10 months. I had no visibility on the domain side of things, as that was solely under his management.

View attachment 7627760

I imagine this thread will shortly be deleted similar to many other past ones that have highlighted the childish and unprofessional nature in which Felipe carries himself. I have attempted to communicate with him fairly and honestly, and go above and beyond to provide him with a quality product. Website assistance is not my primary business, but an extra service that some clients appreciate in addition to my photo and video work.

After the many negative interactions I and my close friends have had with Felipe, we've asked him not to participate in the events we host. I have zero information about a "2021 SH Nightvision LR Meet & Greet" as I have planned no such event for 2021, 2022 or any other time in the future. I know many of us enjoyed the group shoot last fall and were interested in doing something similar later this year but I have no clue when it might be or who will be involved. If Felipe is doing Photonis demos somewhere, that's great. I'm just not interested in participating.
    Bull fucking shit. and you know it JW. But Ill let the thread take its course, you know its funny, the 100 or so people Ive done business with in the last year have nothing but positive stuff to say, my feedback reflects that... but here ya are... after removing renewal payment access to my website, and not wanting to transfer the site to me for ownership, claiming a very different story.

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
    Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    This has nothing to do with business. You just put your foot in your mouth to many times and it came back to bite you on the ass. You can only apologize so many times to people for your behavior but then turn around and do it again. I was the only one in the group that gave you a second chance and let you come back but here you are attacking me. When an entire group questions you as a person, you might want to think about some reflection time. In 5 years of doing this we have never had to ban anyone. That should really make you think. You have been nothing but a problem and a headache since that day. I figured we were good after we went out separate ways and I was done with you but you had to go and start this shit. I’m such an ass hat that I did you a favor and drove your dads gun to the gunsmith which was 35min out of my way for you cause you asked me too, Regret #2. You want to spew made up bullshit, I will be sure to spew the truth so everyone knows what a deuche nozzle you really are. Nothing personal tho, just business. Never thought my first SH post would have to be about your bull shit but here we are. Window licker...out!

So you guys voted him off the island?

What group is this and is there an archive?

QuickNDirty

NaN
    Minuteman
    Apr 26, 2013
    location location location

View attachment 7627757

View attachment 7627760

Lol, guy used godaddy....

And you were right! It was deleted!

Reactions: lash
    Status
    Not open for further replies.