• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 2021 silencerco bogo

sam4886

Stunt Cock
Minuteman
May 15, 2019
Eastern WA
Haven't seen a thread on the new silencerco bogo yet. Anyone planning on grabbing a couple?

They're prommissing 6 month ship times on the second cans, so hopefully they learned from the last shit show and avoid that.

I'm thinking an original hybrid and the free octane 45.

I already have a nomad, and an obsidian 45 in jail so I'm kind of thinking i wouldn't really be filling any holes with the hybrid and octane. I don't have any high pressure big bore rifles. This is america though, so I better get more just to piss off a liberal.

Reactions: ChidJ
The next thing on my list before I saw this bogo deal was probably gonna be a sandman just for the lower back pressure and durability. I'm not well schooled enough in the silencer co catalog, do they have anything similar?

Preferably something that'll take a keymo since I've got all dead air brakes on my shit.

The next thing on my list before I saw this bogo deal was probably gonna be a sandman just for the lower back pressure and durability. I'm not well schooled enough in the silencer co catalog, do they have anything similar?

Preferably something that'll take a keymo since I've got all dead air brakes on my shit.

I believe most of SiCo's suppressors use the same thread standard as Dead Air, so there shouldn't be any issues converting to keymo.

I'm not sure which of SiCo's suppressors would be considered lower back pressure. Perhaps one of the hybrids or chimera. I know the Omega 300 is considered a higher back pressure can. Perhaps someone else can chime in on this.

I did this promo last time but even at $800 and $400 in stamps it's just not worth it to me personally. There are better products being made to settle for a few hundred $ savings imo.

But it's a great deal if you are on more of a budget and see this as better than nothing. I wish I could start my can collection over.

Reactions: nikonNUT