• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2021 the year of the “Viral Video” 🎥

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Figured I’d try and make a “viral thread” and just fill it with shit that makes me pause.

So far we have:

-Woman Masturbates in-front of kids but schools are closed

-gender reveal goes wrong, 1 dead after a cannon was used cause YOLO or whatever. Wonder if his wife has any powder leftover?

-YouTube influencers bring butcher knives to trampoline park and one gets dead

Joe Biden’s America is wild.

Lol, I’m old. I still remember some of the first viral videos starring Rodney King and the LAPD, followed by the OJ slow speed chase (also co-staring LAPD) and the shootout in North Hollywood (yup, also LAPD). Sprinkle in hundreds of car chases in the LA area that were broadcast live.

I'm old as well. It used to be shameful, embarrassing when you did something monumentally stupid! Today, the youth, the left film it as though it's entertainment, honorable. F**kin waste of air. Post vid of teacher however, asking only for the sake of objectivity

Reactions: MCSO1357