• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 2022 AI AX SA Elite Sand 6CM

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
Most recent production factory rifle in 6 Creedmoor with additional AI MLOK ES rail. All color matched. Will ship with all factory accessories in the original box.

I originally swapped the bolt, mag and barrel over to a 6.5PRC and fired 5 rounds to zero. That's 5 total rounds on the action with different parts meaning the factory bolt, barrel and mag are still untouched.

All of my barrels are black or DE making this ES a bit of an oddball for me, as sad as that is.

I'm not interested in splitting anything up at this time.

$7,000 -- Wire, Check, eCheck, Zelle. CC + 3%. Taxes apply for Texans.

Pictures to follow.

Scope & Rings, not included.

Thanks,
Preston

IMG_2552.jpeg

Last edited:
Most recent production factory rifle in 6 Creedmoor with additional AI MLOK ES rail. All color matched. Will ship with all factory accessories in the original box.

I originally swapped the bolt, mag and barrel over to a 6.5PRC and fired 5 rounds to zero. That's 5 total rounds on the action with different parts meaning the factory bolt, barrel and mag are still untouched.

All of my barrels are black or DE making this ES a bit of an oddball for me, as sad as that is.

I'm not interested in splitting anything up at this time.

$7,000 -- Wire, Check, eCheck, Zelle. CC + 3%. Taxes apply for Texans.

Pictures to follow.

Scope & Rings, not included.

Thanks,
Preston

View attachment 8036478
looking for scope trade?