2022 Black Friday Sale Thread

Jnull

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2020
Does ARC usually have a sale? I’d like to pick up a long action xylo chassis.

Reactions: The Pizza Guy

SharpsNitro

Minuteman
Jan 22, 2013
Arizona
Triple Aught Design has their Veterans Day sale going on:

sam4886

Stunt Cock
Minuteman
May 15, 2019
Eastern WA
If anyone sees big safes on sale let us know. I'm expecting the cannon 60/wide body or other brand equivalent to go on sale here soon and I'll grab one. Costco or tractor supply.

Yes, I know they're shit. I've personally pried one open with a pry bar and beer fueled knowhow in about 3 minutes. It's just to keep the kids out and provide a little fire protection. Plus, the old one is over flowing.

BAMAboy18

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2020
Lesson learned from last year. If something MDT's page looks too good to be true, go ahead and order it anyway.
Their items go FAST, I've added several items in my cart, only for most to be gone before I could checkout. Ended up with just a few magazines. My advice is; make a prioritized list and buy the most important item 1st, then go back working down your list.

Reactions: touge and BurtG

DeathBeforeDismount

Pretty much Infantry
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2021
Balmer, Murderland
Their items go FAST, I've added several items in my cart, only for most to be gone before I could checkout. Ended up with just a few magazines. My advice is; make a prioritized list and buy the most important item 1st, then go back working down your list.
They had their shit up for hours. I made 3 separate orders hours apart for chassis, cykepods and other shit. They even showed the timestamps for orders when they realized the fuck up.

Trx498r

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2014
Marion NC
If anyone sees big safes on sale let us know. I'm expecting the cannon 60/wide body or other brand equivalent to go on sale here soon and I'll grab one. Costco or tractor supply.

Yes, I know they're shit. I've personally pried one open with a pry bar and beer fueled knowhow in about 3 minutes. It's just to keep the kids out and provide a little fire protection. Plus, the old one is over flowing.
Tractor supply will have them for 999 and 48 for 599 I seen the week of thanksgiving

BAMAboy18

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2020
They had their shit up for hours. I made 3 separate orders hours apart for chassis, cykepods and other shit. They even showed the timestamps for orders when they realized the fuck up.
I actually missed last year, my experience was from the year before. When I was ready to check out their website crashed. And since I don't have internet or even a computer in my home, everything was being done on my phone. Hoping to score a SA Howa chassis to replace the shitty Hogue this time!

Megastink

Private
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2011
Eastern PA, USA
I'm curious if anyone is aware of any Black Friday sales for any 700 footprint custom actions? I have an itch for a 280 AI build with a Grayboe trekker; but I can wait if it means saving a few pennies.

Simonsza1

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
I'm curious if anyone is aware of any Black Friday sales for any 700 footprint custom actions? I have an itch for a 280 AI build with a Grayboe trekker; but I can wait if it means saving a few pennies.
Ya arc usually has a sale

Ahogue

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Supporter+
Oct 28, 2019
Port byron ,il
Yeah I need a chassis but undecided on what matrix,krg, mdt I'm all over

Maybe a barrel but not to inclined to order it now and it not show up til spring lol

hukset402

Weld On!
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2020
nebraska
Yeah I need a chassis but undecided on what matrix,krg, mdt I'm all over

Maybe a barrel but not to inclined to order it now and it not show up til spring lol
I'm a poor so I'm hoping for a xrs chasis and grnd pod.... and a wood kit for the xrs.

atepointer

Major Award Winner
Minuteman
  • Nov 20, 2018
    I'm be lining up along with the rest of the interwebs trying to snag an MDT ACC....click wars

Secant

Minuteman
    Aug 11, 2019
    Out West
    Already done with all my Xmas shopping..🤘
    1667938928307.png

SpeedyR

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 8, 2009
    ATL
    Bix n Andy triggers? would like another ARC Nucleus or Archmedies action but not sure that's in the cards right now..

Reactions: Oldloser

Secant

Minuteman
    Aug 11, 2019
    Out West
    So this is the official snipers hide Black Friday premature ejaculation thread. every year there's one it ends up being 5 pages of people talking about black friday deals without actually having black friday deals.
    Followed by 3 pages of people whining about deals they didn’t get or how they’ve been disrespected, LOL.

kthomas

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Jun 17, 2009
    Tucson, AZ
    Maybe we need one thread for strictly posting BF deals, and another titled "BF complaint department" to keep them separate.

Annoying to have to dig through pages of complaints to try and find out about any deals.