• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2022 Ram 2500 Power Wagon???

You can find dealers that will order them for you for msrp if they have any allocation left.

The raptor has a solid axle in the rear also
I mean straight front axle.

during normal times you can buy a power wagon anywhere for sticker price or less.

Im a fan of the raptor, but I dont think these two are direct competitors.

My son is thinking of buying a 2022 Ram 2500 Power Wagon with a 6.4 Hemi and 8 speed trans. Anybody here have any experience with this truck... good or bad?

At that price point he should be shopping for a raptor or diesel truck, new or used. Or a half ton, they all have lots of power and towing these days.

The Power Wagon is literally the dumbest truck you can buy on the market right now and that's saying a lot considering how overpriced everything is.

I mean straight front axle.

during normal times you can buy a power wagon anywhere for sticker price or less.

Im a fan of the raptor, but I dont think these two are direct competitors.

Nah you right. The answer to the Ford Raptor is the Ram TRX which smokes it in just about every aspect minus the price difference. That TRX is a bad mother fucker.

TRX, quit fuckin around!

Attachments

• B45DF73D-DD30-4D4A-85BB-3554D329C78F.jpeg
    B45DF73D-DD30-4D4A-85BB-3554D329C78F.jpeg
    491.8 KB · Views: 52
I just ordered a F250 Tremor with the 7.3 gasser. Something to consider versus the PW
sticker was 64k with quite a bit more capability

With the asinine cost of new & used cars today, I'm half tempted to sell my '17 Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon, with 4" mopar lift, with less than 40,000 miles on it. I bet I could part with that at close to what I paid for it. :unsure:

With the asinine cost of new & used cars today, I'm half tempted to sell my '17 Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon, with 4" mopar lift, with less than 40,000 miles on it. I bet I could part with that at close to what I paid for it. :unsure:

Yeah but if you wanna replace it good luck. Everything is crazy prices now.

Nah you right. The answer to the Ford Raptor is the Ram TRX which smokes it in just about every aspect minus the price difference. That TRX is a bad mother fucker.

TRX has a crazy engine under the hood.

I liked the previous raptor with the 6.2L V8. The ecoboost engines aren't bad but there's something magical about a V8.

If you’re the type of guy that has to have the truck with the most power, why buy the trx when the raptor-r will one up it on power in a few months
If it even even comes to market,,,,a pulley swap and I’m at 800hp. Tune, injectors, fuel pumps and E85 its 1000hp.
The 702hp is plenty though, puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.

At that price point he should be shopping for a raptor or diesel truck, new or used. Or a half ton, they all have lots of power and towing these days.

The Power Wagon is literally the dumbest truck you can buy on the market right now and that's saying a lot considering how overpriced everything is.
Shit, at that price point he should be shopping for real estate.