• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Precision Rifle Expo

CaptNemo

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2009
    Southern Alabama
    I haven't seen ant threads or message traffic, so I guess I'll start this thread.

Who's going and what are you looking to get some "hands on" experience with ?

I'm going to take a better look at thermals this year.

I’ve been keeping an eye on the exhibitors the past couple months. Looks like most of the the ones I was interested in (Curtis, stiller, Burris, manners, mdt) to name a few dropped off the list. None of the exhibitors listed now really get me excited. Kauger might be cool to check out. But it seems like half the display is going to be thermal… which isn’t my thing

I’ve been keeping an eye on the exhibitors the past couple months. Looks like most of the the ones I was interested in (Curtis, stiller, Burris, manners, mdt) to name a few dropped off the list. None of the exhibitors listed now really get me excited. Kauger might be cool to check out. But it seems like half the display is going to be thermal… which isn’t my thing
    I handled some Kauger actions at the expo a few years ago, they were very nice and very smooth. The owner is also a great guy.