• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision 2023 PVS 31A (Super Gain) L3 from TNVC - for Sale - Never Opened

aaronjsafir

Private
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2023
Arizona
I will be receiving an order I placed 6 months ago from TNVC in the next 30 days. I am looking to sell my PVS 31 A with Super Gain. Two high FOM tubes from L3. Once I have the specifics I will post all relevant docs. I got impatient and jumped at the Oppertunity to acquire GPNVG now from a friend.

Please let me know if you have interest. Assume they are in perfect shape as they will be fresh off the boat and straight into your hands.

Side not I also have a brand new mawl C1 plus I am upgrading available if anyone is interested. And no, I didn’t rob fort Brag lol. Maw was purchased 45 days ago from BE direct I have all documentation to provide upon request.

I will be accepting all bids until the item arrives and specs are released at that time the highest bidder shall take the price.

The bidding will begin at $12,400 well below the MSRP of 13,999 There will be no buy it now price until the item arrives in my hands. Keep in mind super-gain is on back order for the foreseeable future.

THERE IS NO BIDDING ON THIS SITE. SET YOUR PRICE AND THEN ADJUST IT IF NEED BE IN THE FUTURE. eDIT YOUR AD OR IT WILL BE DELETED.

Please let me know if you have any questions feel free to text me direct as I won’t be checking this page often until the product is here.

Mawl sold separately

Bonus item available MRAD 3 barrel kit purchased from scottsdale gun club 2 weeks ago for $18000.

Full disclosure gentlemen I am a Jew so I won’t be “giving anything away” ;)

480-577-7595

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpeg
    IMG_0022.jpeg
    571.5 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0504.png
    IMG_0504.png
    955.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0505.png
    IMG_0505.png
    814.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited: