• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2024 ELR Global Calendar

GunnyUSMC

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2022
SC
Does anyone have the most current ELR Global Calendar for 2024?

I just completed my first ELR event at the Black Bear Shooting Club in Gladstone VA. Learned about them by accident. I am hoping to find a calendar so I can start planning my next event.

BTW... The Unholy Aliance ELR event at the Black Bear Shooting Club was absolutely phenomenal. I took my new 300 PRC and shot in the ELR Light and ELR Heavy matches. I was able to reach out to 1906 without a problem but the wind was crazy. It was all downhill shooting too and that was something new for me as well. I will be going back in October 2024.

Reactions: Taylorbok
I've shot the MLSC last 2 years there. the downhill is fun, don't have anything like that near me. However, the winds blowing and wrapping around that mountain can be interesting and fun to deal with. Hard to see/trust the movement of vegetation. Most of the targets have plenty of open areas around them to help spot misses. I really wanted to go to that match but to much going on at hame and with work.

Attachments

• ELR Calendar.jpg
    ELR Calendar.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: calshipbuilder
Thanks, I shot 2 of the ELR matches at Camp Atterbury in Indiana last year. Fun, looking forward to doing more of them. Used my 300PRC.
Had a 338lm built this winter, got load developed, ready to stretch it out. I do get to shoot out to a mile on a regular basis at TVP.
Hoping to do the Moccasin Valley match in April.

Reactions: Taylorbok
And Mocassin Valley goes the other way, targets start about level then up and away from the shooting position. If you shoot heavy you'll probably have a couple of mats under the bipod to get the elevation.

Does anyone have the most current ELR Global Calendar for 2024?

I just completed my first ELR event at the Black Bear Shooting Club in Gladstone VA. Learned about them by accident. I am hoping to find a calendar so I can start planning my next event.

BTW... The Unholy Aliance ELR event at the Black Bear Shooting Club was absolutely phenomenal. I took my new 300 PRC and shot in the ELR Light and ELR Heavy matches. I was able to reach out to 1906 without a problem but the wind was crazy. It was all downhill shooting too and that was something new for me as well. I will be going back in October 2024.
That match is one of my favorites of the year, those switching winds sure will humble a guy!