• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2024 GAP PPR

drifter308

Private
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2014
I just got the tracking number for my PPR in 6GT. I am surprised no one else has gotten one or said anything. For the price you can't beat it. This time I went 6GT as I have the PPR from 2023 in 6 Creed. Now I have twins.

Reactions: MattK1
PPR... in this economy? Everyone who was going to buy, probably bought those closeout at-x. Also, looks like its 6gt only and no 6 creed option which is cheaper.

Last edited:
The PPR at $2,500 was a good deal. Pass at $3k. That's my take anyway. Lots of options for heavy rifles nowadays and I'm sure they all will shoot just as well as the GAP PPR. I can't consistently shoot little tiny groups, say my normal good day will average 1/2moa for a range trip, some smaller and some larger but probably a good average. There are lots of factory options that will not hold me back. My last 2 factory Remington's (5r's), sig cross and just took a seekins ph2 all hovered around .5". The seekins averaged .65" over 9 3rd groups covering 4grains of powder. If I remove the 1 flier I called the average for 8 groups was .52moa.

The GAP will shoot better than .5MOA. Doesn't sound like you need it, but it will do better.
The appeal to me is its the least expensive GAP and they are OG in this community. And I'd take a GAP over any almost any AI, but that's just personal preference.

I agree, this will be my 3rd GAP rifle. I have a 300 PRC barreled action that they installed into a MDT ACC chassis and it shoots great with factory, but better with my handloads. I agree, I sometimes like my GAP's over my AI.

I agree, this will be my 3rd GAP rifle. I have a 300 PRC barreled action that they installed into a MDT ACC chassis and it shoots great with factory, but better with my handloads. I agree, I sometimes like my GAP's over my AI.
Also they claim .50 MOA without bedding the recoil lug, and 3/8th's MOA with it bedded. I had it bedded. My other PPR shots great. I'm about to put the second barrel on in a few months. I told them the serial number and they sent me a barrel ready to be installed. I love that about the PPR. I know you can have prefits done for other actions. They just make it simple with the special twist rate, 7.20.