• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2024: What are you thinking now- other than Trump.

TXAZ

NOC NOC
Minuteman
  • Oct 3, 2020
    McMurdo Sound
    The predicted Red Wave is becoming an expensive disappointment, even the squad was re-elected by a landslide.
    and I don’t see Trump as electable, he’s burned too many bridges on all sides.
    so…..
    What are you thinking now on the presidential race, where the Chinese sock puppet may run again?
    Anyone you like in particular, other than the Donald?

Last edited:
    It doesn't matter who votes, what matters is who counts the votes.

Folks still haven't woken up to that yet.

You'll notice the swampy GOP types don't seem to be bothered at all.

It's becoming clearer than ever that both parties are just about fleecing the public and staying in power.

Someone under 80, without dementia who can hold off shitting their pants in public. Preferably not a child molester and who's kids are not smoking crack, fucking their niece and taking bribes for the "big guy".

Anti crime, pro gun and secure the borders while closing the FBI and firing those 87000 armed IRS goons they just hired.

The ones they promote are the ones they can control or intend on destroying once all others are eliminated.

They thought they had that with Trump and tried desperately to change that only when they realized too late.

Last edited:
    Lets get it over with.

1668265346121.png

According to Sources I semi respect these will be among the possible choices other than Trump:

Ron Desantis
    Mike Pence
    Tim Scott
    Glenn Youngkin
    Ted Cruz
    Nikki Haley
    Rick Scott
    Mike Pompeo
    Donald Trump Jr.

VooDoo

Last edited:
    Reactions: Schroedernd
    According to Sources I semi respect these will be among the possible choices other than Trump:

Ron Desantis
    Mike Pence
    Tim Scott
    Glenn Youngkin
    Ted Cruz
    Nikki Haley
    Rick Scott
    Mike Pompeo
    Donal Trump Jr.

VooDoo
    It should be

Kari Lake
    Lauren Bobert
    Don Bolduc
    JD Vance
    Tucker Carlson
    Geoff Diehl
    Donald Jr
    Donald Sr
    MTG

But they are all either caricatures or current election losers according to the media and as many accept based on that media characterization.

You guys doubt everything the media says accept the characterization of conservatives.

And perhaps Desantis

I want to see Desantis disavow the turtle.

The Republican Party is as big a threat to conservatism as the communists.

I would love to see Trump run and win but unless the states clean up their voting systems we will never have another Republican President (apart from goony swamp creatures, say another Bush wants to run sort of thing).

The predicted Red Wave is becoming an expensive disappointment, even the squad was re-elected by a landslide.
    and I don’t see Trump as electable, he’s burned too many bridges on all sides.
    so…..
    What are you thinking now on the presidential race, where the Chinese sock puppet may run again?
    Anyone you like in particular, other than the Donald?
    I think I’d like to see Desantis run with Kristi Noem as his VP.

John

Reactions: jrassy and RMB
    All of this he is unelectable and he is electable talk is propaganda driven if I ever seen it. As soon as fox, cnn, etc started this a couple days ago, it’s all anyone can talk about. You guys didn’t question this before the media told you to. Is Biden electable? Kamala? Fetterman? Graham? McConnel? Voters don’t decide who is electable. Big money does.

Worry about the election fraud, food prices and availability, weaponized LEO, and the war the US is about to be even more deeply involved in. There are many more not listed with the fake elections two years away not being one of them.

My father tried to buy a bottle of wine yesterday and they wouldn’t sell it to him because he didn’t have ID to prove he was over 21 (he left it out in the car).

He’ll be 90 in March.

But no ID needed to vote.

Nothing changes because nothing changes.

Nothing because nobody cares and nobody gonna do shit. Until enough people decide to mount up or run for office or we secede from the US then nothing will ever change. 99% of the country is red, if that matters. But yeah...I have cast my last vote.

2024: What are you thinking now- other than Trump.​

If the Patriots are ever going to actually make a move, It must be "A Bold Move"....

During the interim: MTG

Doubtful we can vote ourselves out of this mess.

Reactions: MCSO1357
    None of the above.
    It's bread and circuses for the population while behind the scenes.....
    Don't look behind the curtain.
    How's that replacement for Obamacare working? Six years of promises to repeal and replace and what did they do?
    Promised to cut spending but they signed every (pork filled) continuing resolution put in front of them. How much have they signed on for to give away to Ukraine?
    Promised to fix illegal immigration and what did Trump have to do to fund the wall? Funds were already approved for it but they didn't let him use them.
    I could go on but y'all seem to be living in the fantasy that they will fix it if you vote for them one more time.
    Good luck. I am done with the circus.
    But for fun. I'd vote for Eye Patch McCain or Jeb Bush or Mittens

The fact that they are full bore against Trump… means he is the right one for the job.

But it does not matter, because your vote is worthless.

As much as even those who agree with his policies are put off by his personality, the fact he is SO hated by the left makes one realize he probably has the best overall intentions forward. Everyone that likes Desantis has to wonder about how he will bend to globalism given how he is being supported by Paul Ryan and his ilk.

That being said, if anything the midterms showed that 2020 wasn't a fluke. If "they" hate you, you will not win an election regardless of the popular support. Kari Lake is will learn this painful lesson in a few days.

We are not voting our way out of this.

Last edited:
    Someone under 80, without dementia who can hold off shitting their pants in public. Preferably not a child molester and who's kids are not smoking crack, fucking their niece and taking bribes for the "big guy".

Anti crime, pro gun and secure the borders while closing the FBI and firing those 87000 armed IRS goons they just hired.
    Good luck finding them.

Ron Desantis
    Mike Pence
    Tim Scott
    Glenn Youngkin
    Ted Cruz
    Nikki Haley
    Rick Scott
    Mike Pompeo
    Donald Trump Jr.

VooDoo
    A real list of swamp losers.

I have a hard enough time putting all my faith in my maker, why I'd put it all on a bunch of politicians is beyond me.

I don't hate all of them, but I trust none of them until they earn it.

Actions not words, stfu and do something.

Reactions: Crewdog135
    Two things are certain, Hussain will win his fourth term and your children and grandchildren will soon be dying in Eastern Europe.

What am I thinking other than Trump in 2024?

I'm thinking we are well and truly fucked, thats what I'm thinking.
    If you are thinking there's a chance we will ever elect anything else beyond a Milquetoast RINO, then you are delusional.
    The only way back to our roots, back to a Constitutional Republic, is through hell. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

What am I thinking other than Trump in 2024?

I'm thinking we are well and truly fucked, thats what I'm thinking.
    If you are thinking there's a chance we will ever elect anything else beyond a Milquetoast RINO, then you are delusional.
    The only way back to our roots, back to a Constitutional Republic, is through hell. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
    We are waiting.

Ron Desantis
    Mike Pence
    Tim Scott
    Glenn Youngkin
    Ted Cruz
    Nikki Haley
    Rick Scott
    Mike Pompeo
    Donald Trump Jr.

VooDoo

If tapped, DeSantis would do whatever it takes to be the nominee and become another cog in the machine. He's a politician, first, last, always...can't help himself. With the possible exception of Trump Jr, the others have already been assimilated.

Mike Pence???
    When Trump decided Pence would be his running mate, lots of folks in Pence's camp were upset (including his Wife) because they thought Pence could be President on his own without cozying up to a thug like Trump. Pence possibly destroyed his chances by aligning with Trump. While not my personal favorite, Pence has integrity and the ability to verbalize and make a point without acting like...well, like Trump acts.

We have few choices in politics now days - all of the people who can win are owned and operated or they wouldn't be an option. The standing Republican Party could do way worse than Pence. Way worse...and they probably will. There are no good choices anymore on any side. We'll get cold dog turds on a paper plate or warm cat shit on fine china. Choose wisely.

VooDoo

• Haha
    Reactions: tylerradke
    another red fizzle , with a side of sour patch candies oh but send us more money so we can do nothing .
    Oh I got it what to make for breakfast tomorrow a breakfast burrito with eggs , peppers , onions some of those green chilies

Last edited:
    Reactions: The D
    When Trump decided Pence would be his running mate, lots of folks in Pence's camp were upset (including his Wife) because they thought Pence could be President on his own without cozying up to a thug like Trump. Pence possibly destroyed his chances by aligning with Trump. While not my personal favorite, Pence has integrity and the ability to verbalize and make a point without acting like...well, like Trump acts.

We have few choices in politics now days - all of the people who can win are owned and operated or they wouldn't be an option. The standing Republican Party could do way worse than Pence. Way worse...and they probably will. There are no good choices anymore on any side. We'll get cold dog turds on a paper plate or warm cat shit on fine china. Choose wisely.

VooDoo
    Pence couldn’t fight his way out of a ballgag

By choice.

Too many people, not enough deer. Especially we are seeing more thai and hmong guys hunting in groups of 5. They drive the deer. 1 is the designated shooter and the others walk through the woods to drive the deer to the shooter is in a central location. And the rest of us get nothing because they scare off all the deer.

• Haha
    Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Too many people, not enough deer. Especially we are seeing more thai and hmong guys hunting in groups of 5. They drive the deer. 1 is the designated shooter and the others walk through the woods to drive the deer to the shooter is in a central location. And the rest of us get nothing because they scare off all the deer.
    Ancient customs....
    Same thing happened to the crab season because of the Asian's.

Just now asking myself a question. At the Dallas Air Show, a Flying Fortress collided with another plan and crashed. What I don't understand is why you can still see the shape of the wing. Don't they go in the ground and leave a wing-shaped hole, like a roadrunner cut-out?

Reactions: The D
    I'm going to write in Trump if he isn't on the ballot. Support a fighter or expect more of the same.

RINOs are just quiet democrats. They all want Trump to go away. The media is on both of their sides and will be used as the brainwashing tool like they always have been.

Just now asking myself a question. At the Dallas Air Show, a Flying Fortress collided with another plan and crashed. What I don't understand is why you can still see the shape of the wing. Don't they go in the ground and leave a wing-shaped hole, like a roadrunner cut-out?
    Sometimes they just disappear into the ground, never to be seen again

Reactions: Ronws

Ron Desantis
    Mike Pence
    Tim Scott
    Glenn Youngkin
    Ted Cruz
    Nikki Haley
    Rick Scott
    Mike Pompeo
    Donald Trump Jr.
    Cruz was born in Canada. If elected, he cannot serve. Why would the dumbass run for president in the first place?
    From Wikipedia: TedCruz_Wikipedia
    Rafael Edward Cruz
    December 22, 1970 (age 51)
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada