• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 208 Amax's are shipping!

tiNdvenTFHwMdqKW

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2010
Enough Amax's to burn out my barrel!
laugh.gif

Re: 208 Amax's are shipping!

.300 WM but it's already seen a few of bullets. I figure by the time these are gone I'll be ready to re-barrel.

Just a little hoarding. I want to develop a load and have a consistent batch to work with.
wink.gif

thats not hoarding i don't even consider buying less than 1000 at a time for a match rifle. to me it is important to have the same lot of bullets to improve consistency.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Team-Send-It</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats not hoarding i don't even consider buying less than 1000 at a time for a match rifle. to me it is important to have the same lot of bullets to improve consistency.</div></div>
+1. After being without my 308 for a month and a half because I couldn't find any 208's; I learned my lesson and have bought up around 2000 of the current run.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PBinWA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.300 WM but it's already seen a few of bullets. I figure by the time these are gone I'll be ready to re-barrel.

Just a little hoarding. I want to develop a load and have a consistent batch to work with.
wink.gif
</div></div>

I picked up a couple boxes to find the right load for my 300 wsm. Good luck and share your results in the Depot.