• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 20th Anniversary U.S. Optics Scopes

JBW3

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
It is hard to believe that it has already been 20 years; it just seems like yesterday that we were machining parts in our garage at home! Back in 1990 it was my father’s dream to make a rifle scope that would complete the military style rifle, not another hunting scope that was adapted for use. He wanted to make something that you could literally beat the living crap out of something and still be able to use it, as well as visually stimulate the end user.

20 years later we are going stronger than ever and continuing to build one of the most durable scopes in the world. We would like to offer the Hiders a special piece of U.S. Optics collector history with this offering. We will be making 20 units only and they will be marked X of 20 with a special logo and price. These will be available only to the SnipersHide community.

The specifications of the scope are as follows;

SN-3 3.2-17X TPAL
44mm obj.
30mm tube
EREK 1/10MIL Milestone (heavy detent at every 10th click)
U.S.#3 windage, 1/10MIL with stop
GAP MIL Scale reticle
Lit reticle, RED
Internal ACD
Matte Black Type III hard anodizing
2” sunshade w/ARD
USO flip up covers eye and obj.

390470990.jpg

390470988.jpg

If you were to purchase this from our custom shop the retail price would be $3091.00. We will be offering only 20 units at a special price of $2500.00. Sorry, no dealers and no discounts. You can either contact the front office with your order, 714-582-1956, or you can send an email to [email protected] to reserve your piece of history.
***Added*** We will also include a 20th Anniversary T-shirt with each scope. Please let us know your size when ordering.
John III

Re: 20th Anniversary U.S. Optics Scopes

Congrats!

Damn if I would have known these were up for sale I would have waited. I don't doubt the 20 will be gone fast.

What's not to love about this?

Congrats to the USO team on 20 years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Down payment?

Any clue on expected build time? </div></div>

You can put a down payment if you like, or you can pay in full.

Build time will be 8 weeks max.
John III

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John.....you need to tell you people what is about to happen....

if they only understood..... </div></div>

From the time it took to post and walk to the front office we already had 2 calls.....sometimes you guys amaze me!
John III

CONGRATSULATION

How about a 20th US Optics "book",,from the old times?

Happy 20 year old birthday to USO!!! Almost legal to drink
smile.gif

These 20 scopes will not last long~~

Wow... 8 weeks and you can own a USO... If only my scope wasn't almost done already... It is pretty much the same as this scope though with minor differences, so I'll be fine with mine.
smile.gif

Congrats John! Here's to another 20 years!

A minor suggestion if I may; I'm somewhat anal about these details. The logo on the side of the bell, the end of the "service" could curve up a bit more to conform to the circle logo. I sat next to Jeff when he was designing my EREK knob cap once so I know the software, and it can definitely be adjusted.
smile.gif
Just my opinion of course.
laugh.gif

Hmmmm... I am in need of a new optic....,,, email sent..

Congratulations on 20 great years! Any chance you might make another 20th Anniversary scope in 1-6 or 1-8 with some bells and whistles for those of us who want a scope for closer distances?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A minor suggestion if I may; I'm somewhat anal about these details. The logo on the side of the bell, the end of the "service" could curve up a bit more to conform to the circle logo. I sat next to Jeff when he was designing my EREK knob cap once so I know the software, and it can definitely be adjusted. Just my opinion of course.
</div></div>

I'm on it! This is a test piece, so it is good that you brought it up.
John III

Damn I would love to have one of these, but I would just smother it in Krylon and beat the hell out of it.

The temptation would almost be too great if I didn't already have another major purchase to make in the next week.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is an "Internal ACD"? Would that be the internal bubble level?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SoCalPete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please excuse my ignorance, but what is an "Internal ACD"? Would that be the internal bubble level? </div></div>

I would guess you are correct.. Internal Anti Cant Device.

Sweet ass scope!!

I always put my gear through hard use but your scopes are just works of technical art, so glad I nixed my NXS order and ponied up the cash for your work, congrats...Also are you guys going to be at the Army's International Sniper Comp this year?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dont tell JRose....... </div></div>

JRose wishes.... That's a bad ass scope for a killer price!

Congrats John, you guys deserve all your success.

Sweet! That's frighteningly close to the scope I should be receiving from you any day now...

Congrats on the 20 years!

If only I could brother!
Congrats on the anniversary, I'd snatch one of these in an instant if I could...

I'm in for #2
But I told Ren he was getting booted to # 2 and I was taking #1 because he was too slow on the call in.

Great Deal. Good to see the 20 year mark. My first USO and I will put it thru the test.

Yeah... Becky warned me that Id better pay up, especially with you trying to bribe her for #1.
wink.gif

Im like a giddy little school girl... cant decide on where to ship, how to pay...lol... Im glad Becky has lots of patience.

Dont worry TDR... you'll soon be selling all of your other optics for more USO... they are like crack.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TDR911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in for #2
But I told Ren he was getting booted to # 2 and I was taking #1 because he was too slow on the call in.

Great Deal. Good to see the 20 year mark. My first USO and I will put it thru the test. </div></div>

John,
Congratulations on your first 20 years! Here's to many, MANY more.

So, when are you going to make that logo available on a sticker/shirt/hat? You know, for us po folks that can only afford one USO optic...
smile.gif

-----------(you'll soon be selling all of your other optics for more USO)----------

i just orderd my first and thats what im woried about now I'm fairly positive i'v just screwed myself (marriage and bank account) any way !!!! lol

I just sent Becky an email, please tell me that there are still a few left....

Congratulations John on your 20.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TDR911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hats & T shirts are a must for dedicated USO customers.

</div></div>

We do have a special 20th anniversary T-shirt available......hmm maybe I should include one with all of these scopes???

We really wanted to do this for two reasons, one was to honor the company after a hard fought 20 years, but mainly to give you guys a smokin deal to get something that will be a collectors item in the future.

Thank you to all that have posted their congrats, I too wish for another 20+ years!!
John III

including a 20th anniversary t-shirt with all sn-3 t-pal orders this year would be i bad idea too!!!

Just put my order in, congrats on 20 years.

My first USO
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARMED-PILOT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just put my order in, congrats on 20 years.

My first USO
cool.gif
</div></div>

First USO AND its a 20th anniversary edition.. good deal there.

Happy birthday lads!
If I was back in the desert already this would be on the order list along with the M98B but for now, the thought hurts my wallet!

Most business collapse within the first two years, it's fairly safe to say you're doing something right!

Hey 96,
It only hurts the wallet once...
Wish I could afford them for all my rifles, but at least the ones I have are nice.
Chad

John,

Congrats on 20 years! We all wish you continued success.

Mark

Congratulations on your success. Little things like offering this scope at a great price are rare and I'm glad to see a US based company succeeding.

Congrats on 20 years!

I just sent Becky and email to see if one is still available!

first off, congrats on your anniversary, second..boy i sure hope you are as good as some say..i invested 1500.00 on a sn-4s with the custom 3-gun reticle..ive been through trijicon,nightforce,burris and ior..while the ior was nice, it just did not offer what your scope did, and that is that great reticle with a 223 cam turret, especially since its set for 69 gr bullets and thats what i shoot..i have to be honest tho, i had a sn-12 for a short while and wasnt to thrilled with the glass, i sold that and went with others but i'm back with this new offering your making available..i'm crossing my fingers it'll be the one ive been searching for

Sent an email to becky to see if I can get one. Will look nice on top of the SH rifle.

CWJ