• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

210 lb Boar with Super Yoter-R & Rico Bravo Thermals

Double Naught Spy

Private
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2013
North Texas
www.youtube.com
This is a short video as it was a short hunt. My partner and I hunt a little differently. He takes pains for perfect images and I look through the scope and if things look good enough, I figure I am good to go. So this isn't a direct comparison of the optics as we didn't set them up equally. Both do very well, regardless. The boar was oblivious to us (or didn't care) and we stalked close to our zero distance of 100 yards. My partner's .308 Norma White Tail soft point and my 6.5 Grendel Speer TNT both performed as expected and his bullet was recovered and a tiny fragment of mine was, though fragments were detected all over, we just could not find them in the ruined tissue (via metal detector).

Reactions: agsf2010
Thinking about doing a short 65 grendel bolt gun. Sounds like a good time! Great video