• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

210M Primers

Re: 210M Primers

yup... just found 2k of them
grin.gif

and 5k of the GM205
wink.gif

better than winning the Powerball....

I picked up 2k a couple weeks ago from natchezss, but that's the first time I've seen them probably in close to a year. Still, we're starting to see more and more primers in general, federal still seems to be the most rare. Hopefully it's a sign this mess is coming to an end.

Bump- was just trying to find Federal 215Ms and Natchez still has the 210Ms as being in stock. If someone finds 215Ms somewhere, please send me a PM.

I have quite a few 210Ms and 5K 205M's (that I no longer need) but only 1K 215Ms. Would be willing to trade for some 215Ms if anyine has any and needs what I have.

Got a no-go on my order this am... they are gone.... I'm Back ordered... but hey, this is all good progress anyway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911.it</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which is better - 210M or CCI BR2? </div></div>

some people narrowly prefer one or the other. its about an even split. With good load development you wont really tell a difference. BR2, at normal prices they are a like 6-8 bux more per k, but might be easier to find. 210m's, a little cheaper but harder to find. If your going to start with load development just buy as many as you can get of either one of those, then stick with that batch. If you have the chance to buy 5k of either just go for it and develop a load with those and stick with it.

CJG