• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

210m's in stock at Natchez ** all gone now**

Re: 210m's in stock at Natchez

wholy score ola, shit, and I just ordered the BR's but I got 2 bricks coming of then 210m

Wow one of the few times I have ever been at the computer when something came up and I have the money in the bank and opportunity to get in on a deal. A couple of boxes headed this way. Thank you for the heads up, I had not bought anything from Natchez in 10 years or better and had frankly forgotten about them as a resource. I wonder how long these will last.

Thanks again,

Danel

Ugh, I hope I got some. Changed to out of stock after my order. I bought a bunch of other crap I don't really need to make the hazmat worth it, there better be 210m's in that box...

Oh, me too...I checked on the 205m's too, maybe I looked at that. I feel better now LOL.

Thanks for the head up!

Hey, 26 minutes ago I got my email notification that they are in stock...awesome.

Nice to see that some of you were able to get them. Personally I say the **** with them. Refuse to sell in AL because they don't want to upset their dealers, catch is they don't have any dealers, in N. AL at least. Catch 22.

They have never given me a coherent reason why they don't sell to GA. I suspect they owe taxes or something.