• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

210M's

QRE23

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2008
Wa.
Found some 210M's today. Paid $37.00 per thou. for them. What are they going for now? Did I do good, bad or just par???

Re: 210M's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where?</div></div>

Yeah, WHERE????

Wellll, um uh, I was kinda hogish and I thought it was a decent price so I bought every last one (4200) of them. Sorry, but they gots no more left. In fact it was kinda funny the guy told me usually they won't let one person have that many but nobody wants to spend the extra money for the M's so he was ok with selling me all of them.

Ohhhh you bastard!!!!
wink.gif
JK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wellll, um uh, I was kinda hogish and I thought it was a decent price so I bought every last one (4200) of them. Sorry, but they gots no more left. In fact it was kinda funny the guy told me usually they won't let one person have that many but nobody wants to spend the extra money for the M's so he was ok with selling me all of them. </div></div>

Wow...just wow...

HEY EVERYBODY.....look what I got...neener... neener...neener...

With help like this....
crazy.gif

Second Chillers ...NEENER.....NEENER...NEENER

You did great

g<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wellll, um uh, I was kinda hogish and I thought it was a decent price so I bought every last one (4200) of them. Sorry, but they gots no more left. In fact it was kinda funny the guy told me usually they won't let one person have that many but nobody wants to spend the extra money for the M's so he was ok with selling me all of them. </div></div>

Wow...just wow...

HEY EVERYBODY.....look what I got...neener... neener...neener...

With help like this....
crazy.gif
</div></div>

Oh ya sure like any of you wouldn't have done the same.
smile.gif

I bought the last 5K of BR2's when I bought them, so yea I've done it but didn't rub it in. Shame on you
wink.gif

LOL i have an extra gen 2 if you need one Carter. I also have a gen 1 i dont need.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys, I just bought a Prometheus Gen 2 from someone for $500. Anyone heard of these? Did I LOLget a good deal?
smile.gif
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys, I just bought a Prometheus Gen 2 from someone for $500. Anyone heard of these? Did I get a good deal?
smile.gif
</div></div>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif