• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 21st Century Neck Turner Organizer

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
I have had a few requests for a 21st century neck turning tool organizer so here is the option. Prices are TYD. Custom requests welcome, just takes a little extra time and $$ depending. Colors are going to be primarily red or black, if you don't specify I will just ship what I have. You can see dimensions in the images also if you have any questions regarding so.

$35 21st Century Neck Turner Organizer: The organizer will hold one tool holder, eleven mandrels and seven case holders. This can be sat on top of a bench or mounted to the wall via two #8 screws.

$45 21st Century Neck Turner Organizer With Lid: This option adds a lid to the organizer. The lid shown In one of the graphics images is translucent to show how it covers the organizer. The actual lid will be a solid color matching the organizer. This can still be mounted to the wall or sat on the bench with the cover on.

Attachments

• 21st century neck turn 1.jpeg
    21st century neck turn 1.jpeg
    612.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 21st century neck turn 2.jpeg
    21st century neck turn 2.jpeg
    582.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 21st century neck turn dimensions.JPG
    21st century neck turn dimensions.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 21st century neck turner with optional cover.JPG
    21st century neck turner with optional cover.JPG