• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22 bullet trajectory height???

wksinatl

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2001
Atlanta, Ga
I can't find the answer anywhere.

What would be the highest point in the trajectory of a 40gr bullet with a MV of 1050fps (Wolf MT)?

thanks,
Keith

Re: 22 bullet trajectory height???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hellbender</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What distance would be helpful. </div></div>

No kiddin'.......Brain Fart. Distance = 200 yards

thanks,
Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AQC440</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Approximately 19.83 inches @ 100 yds. </div></div>

Are you saying that the highest point will be at 100yds and it is 19.83 inches above the bore?

What program can give you this info?

thanks for your help!

Keith

22_subsonic_table.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AQC440</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Approximately 19.83 inches @ 100 yds. </div></div>

Are you saying that the highest point will be at 100yds and it is 19.83 inches above the bore?

What program can give you this info?

thanks for your help!

Keith
I ran your numbers on the Ballistic FTE program ( I Phone )that said I have know actual field data to back this up for .22 LR

David

Keith </div></div>