• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.22 ccm

BERTMAN77MK2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2009
displaced TEXAN
Anyone have or fired one of the Rock Island .22 1911's in their CCM caliber? Just heard of it, have not even seen one at a show yet

Yes shot well at 10yd
but if you get a chance to shoot 1 do it right at dusk
the fireball is ae sight to see
YO

Ha! Just got another magazine with a great article on 'em. You are correct about the fireball!! The gunsmith that more or less invented the round (Fred ....?) has full custom extended slide/ barrel accuracy combos. Can't wait to try one out

Anyone have or fired one of the Rock Island .22 1911's in their CCM caliber? Just heard of it, have not even seen one at a show yet

Don't you mean the .22 TCM caliber? Fires a 40g bullet from a shortened .223 case at ~2000fps? Right? Nope, never seen it yet. Sounds cool though. Sort of the ultimate "Mouse Gun". I fear that Col Cooper would not approve, lol. Still, I have an open mind. After all, it would probably hurt more than a 22lr...

Irish

when we shot it as some steel
it stayed on target better than a 9mm, or 45acp
bot ammo get alittle hard to find local, now
yes irish it is a tcm, did not see that at 1st, my mind corrected it before i spoke,
however would like to hear some reviews on the rifle 22TCM, but i guess it should be in bolt rifle section not rinfire thread
YO

It's TCM, . Loud as all get out. All bark no bite when you shoot it. I was nailing steel and paper targets off hand at 200 yards. Love that round. You can reload it now as well