• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.22 comp scope from Bushnell

StrayDog

At large
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2010
    ME
    snipershide.com/shooting/threads/limited-run-elite-tactical-hdmr-ii-cr-close-range.7035540/

I have no affiliation with Bushnell, but I have owned an older LRHS that was solid, and my Forge 15x Binos are really nice.
    For instance, I shoot a ZComp on my Vudoo, but it's going to my centerfire match rifle for next season, and I'm an old NF fan turned Vortex fan, lol.
    Had been looking for a new NRL22 scope to play with before returning to a trusty 30mm AMG and just found this Bushnell!
    Really cool to see a company specifically design a .22 Precision Comp scope--just look at those parallax markings--have not seen that before. H59 not ideal, but very usable for this game.
    I'll play with one for a while and reserve judgment, excited to see if the parallax distances resolve as printed.
    Anyway, it's a limited run, so let's give Bushnell the thanks they deserve for designing this one!

Reactions: jLorenzo
    Bushnell's higher end scopes are pretty decent glass, and always been the 50yd parallax that was a stopper for me in investing into one for rimfire. Though now with so many good scopes, the reticle is my main thing on choosing a rimfire scope. I don't like the H59, and would rather almost any other reticle. I like the Bushnell Match Pro reticle. I like the Razor HD AMG reticle.

Right now the 29oz weight and awesome scope/reticle of the Razor HD AMG is by far my favorite.

Reactions: StrayDog