• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 22 creed alpha brass

Sm1990

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2021
Ky
Anyone have any alpha 22 creed brass? I’m looking to buy them but also may be willing to part with some 105 hybrids or 110 atips

I saw that Opticsplanet has some that they say ships in 9-18days. Not sure how much I trust that but may be worth a try. I picked up 100 Pederson's on here a few months ago for a build but I'd totally like to get some more.

Phuck Optics planet. My Opinion <and others too>. Unlikely they have it and you may be waiting a LONG time for delivery.

That being said, can't you simply purchase and neck down 6 Creedmoor Brass and ignore the 6 on the headstamp?

Phuck Optics planet. My Opinion <and others too>. Unlikely they have it and you may be waiting a LONG time for delivery.

That being said, can't you simply purchase and neck down 6 Creedmoor Brass and ignore the 6 on the headstamp?
I agree for the most part. I haven't had a problem with canceling though and getting my money back. From the experience of them saying it's in stock and then it's not is fucking irritating at the least.

Reactions: DIBBS