• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 22 creedmoor barrel brass and die set

OKIE2022

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2022
Oklahoma
brand new criterion prefit savage small shank or bighorn orgin/tl3 short action with a northland shooters supply squared barrel nut 22 creed 1-7 twist had it cut down to 20 inches and threaded 5/8-24 hornday 6 creed one fired brass annealed and sized to 22 creed 500$ shipped will get an exact count on brass in the morning will not separate brass or die set it all goes together or it doesn’t go at all
IMG_1804.jpeg
IMG_1803.jpeg
IMG_1803.jpeg

Last edited:
brand new criterion prefit savage small shank or bighorn orgin/tl3 short action with a northland shooters supply squared barrel nut 22 creed 1-7 twist had it cut down to 20 inches and threaded 5/8-24 hornday 6 creed one fired brass annealed and sized to 22 creed 500$ shipped will get an exact count on brass in the morning View attachment 8166995View attachment 8166996View attachment 8166996
Can you tell me a bit about the bullet/velocity/accuracy that you achieved with this set up?

Can you tell me a bit about the bullet/velocity/accuracy that you achieved with this set up?
This barrel is brand new never been in an action however I do have an identical one that shoots 3/4 to sub half moa if I do my job I run 80.5 grain Berger’s and hornday brass speeds sre 3150

bump needs a new home I will be at the MCS elite hunter match in Grandfield Oklahoma at the end of the month.