• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22 creedmoor help

Kyle Law

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2017
Oklahoma
Recently bought a 22 creed off here, I own a 6mm creed and have a hornady match grade die for 6mm,
1. Can I get a different bushing size to neck down and resize brass?
2. What size bushing? I'm guessing like .252 loaded rounds measure .254-.255 at the neck.
3. What else do I need to reload 22creed? Do I need something else to seat 22cal pills?? Or will my 6mm seating die work?

I'm ordering stuff for my new 22 CM. I'm going with Redding Type S FL 6.5 CM dies. I will be using 6CM SRP Peterson Brass. I'm ordering Bushings in the following sizes, .262 and .252. Don't know about the sizes for sure just a guess. It's hard to say , (for me anyway) exactly what sizes you'll need because a lot depends on the type of brass and whether or not you will be turning your necks. I've done 4 wildcats and the bushings, (to a certain extent) are hard to figure until you actually have some cases and start sizing. I'm am also using a L E Wilson 6.5 CM arbor die with a .22 caliber vld stem for the bullet seating. Also, I have read that with 6CM brass you should only need one bushing a .251. You can also call Alpha Munitions and get on their e-mail list for their 22CM brass. They are about 3-4 weeks out at this time. Read that it's good brass and they sell out quick. I use Redding and Wilson dies because I have several sets and they are nice.