• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22 Creedmoor HELP

BigTy313

BigTy
Minuteman
  • Dec 22, 2018
    MI
    I am building a 22 creedmoor with a Proof 18" bbl on a Bighorn TL3. I have peterson brass and Federal GMM Primers. Which bullet should I start loading with? I am open to options, I am just wondering what everyone is using. It will be for coyotes and range use.

Very interesting........ I'm all ears. Tell us more please. Why this bullet over everything else that's out there ? I have an idea why,but I'd like to hear from you,sir. What speed?

Reactions: Boatninja
    73gr absolute hammers & rl26 is supposed to be pretty wicked.

Very interesting........ I'm all ears. Tell us more please. Why this bullet over everything else that's out there ? I have an idea why,but I'd like to hear from you,sir. What speed?
    It’s a fine bullet that has a decent reputation for expanding but still have the high ballistic profile. No one ever said over everything else.

Then don’t try the 73 absolute hammers. They definitely need the recommended twist.

Reactions: BigTy313